EU Referendum - How will you vote?

Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?  

530 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?

• YES
    • NO

The EU and USA encouraged the overthrowing of a democratically elected government to move their borders closer to Russia.

The same situation can be seen with Turkey, and the wests desire to build the empire and edge closer to Russia. Why on earth else did they ask them to join NATO? Turkey are now provoking a war with Russia.

Much has been made of Russia flying planes near to our airspace. Hysterical headlines abound.

Putin explains this here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KHCNk9BYy4

The EU have never offered Ukraine a place in the EU,and still haven't,so they were not going to expand the EU,and the USA don't have a border near Ukraine,so they weren't going to expand closer to Russia.

Where did the EU encourage the overthrowing of a democratically elected government?.........show your evidence.

Why are the vehemently anti-EU types so drawn towards Moscow? It's ironic because almost all the criticisms they have of the EU are can all be laid at Putin's feet.

I think that Russia is the main threat that this country faces, it dwarfs the threat of ISIS or any other terrorist organisation.

Turkey has been in NATO for years, it used to have a border with the Soviet Union, so it was a really important strategic country.

Exactly.

NATO have been on the borders of Russia for years,Baltic countries are calling for more NATO protection against Russian aggression on their borders.If Russia don't want more NATO,they need to stop aggravating and troublemaking on other countries borders,then these countries might not call NATO to do more to protect them.......Turkey showed them what happens with the shooting down of Putins jet.

Russia are not rattling any sabres. The USA are. Remember the Cuban missile crisis?

They did indeed, but you won't hear it on British TV news.

They propagate false information. More and more are finally realising it is all propaganda.

Why are the vehemently anti-EU types so drawn towards Moscow? It's ironic because almost all the criticisms they have of the EU are can all be laid at Putin's feet.

I think that Russia is the main threat that this country faces, it dwarfs the threat of ISIS or any other terrorist organisation.

Nope. You have it the wrong way around. Russia are no threat if we stop provoking them.

I'll put the link again when Putin explains.

In relation to your question why are those opposed to the EU respect Putin?

Because they are right about both issues and no longer swallow the rubbish our governments serve up.

Nope. You have it the wrong way around. Russia are no threat if we stop provoking them.

I'll put the link again when Putin explains.

In relation to your question why are those opposed to the EU respect Putin?

Because they are right about both issues and no longer swallow the rubbish our governments serve up.

So you're saying that in places where our and Russia's interests collide we should be subservient to their wishes? It's not a position that I'd support, I think that we should never be afraid to pursue our interests.

I'm not going to bother wasting my time listening to someone who has absolutely no integrity, what's the point in listening to lie after lie?

Was that the time when Russia diplomatically stated over and over again that they'd never put offensive missiles into Cuba?

Think it was the USSR then. Why would they have to state that anyway? Are you saying Russia can't have bases close to the USA but the USA can have them all over the globe, many next to Russia.

The USA is at it again. They have just bombed Libya. They claim the Libyan government asked them to. Problem is there are several "governments" in Libya. The USA just picked one that agreed to it.

The USA and the EU are the problem.

Exactly.

Russia are not rattling any sabres. The USA are. Remember the Cuban missile crisis?

They propagate false information. More and more are finally realising it is all propaganda.

So the Baltic countries are just imagining things that the Russians are doing on their borders,or the agitating that they are trying to stir up among Russian minorities living in those countries?............or the false pretext of invading Crimea, about 'Fascists from Kiev being on their way'..........when none were,and Putin had to 'protect' Russians when their was nothing to protect them from...........then lied about doing anything

The aggression is all Putins,he gets what he deserves.sanctions and downed jets.

So you're saying that in places where our and Russia's interests collide we should be subservient to their wishes? It's not a position that I'd support, I think that we should never be afraid to pursue our interests.

I'm not going to bother wasting my time listening to someone who has absolutely no integrity, what's the point in listening to lie after lie?

They're not our interests. They're the Pentagons. Russia has two bases outside their country, both next to Afghanistan. Can't you see the big hole in the Pentagons arguments.

To quote Putin, "have you no common sense".

Think it was the USSR then. Why would they have to state that anyway? Are you saying Russia can't have bases close to the USA but the USA can have them all over the globe, many next to Russia.

The USA is at it again. They have just bombed Libya. They claim the Libyan government asked them to. Problem is there are several "governments" in Libya. The USA just picked one that agreed to it.

The USA and the EU are the problem.

Try responding to what I said, I'm saying nothing of what you claim.

During the Cold War the USA made it very clear that they wouldn't tolerate offensive missiles in Cuba, to which the USSR diplomatically stated clearly over and over again that they wouldn't base any missile there. Khrushchev judged JFK to be too weak unable confront his actions. Khrushchev's misjudgement cost him his job.