EU Referendum - How will you vote?

Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?  

530 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?

• YES
    • NO

Until the last couple of weeks I would have said absolutely 'yes' to staying in the EU...now I'm not so sure. It's really been the absolutely pathetic nature of the EU bending over backwards to Britain's demands that makes me question it. I guess it's just logic that if countries are prepared to give up considerable political and financial gains just to keep Britain in the EU, then surely those countries must be taking from us than we get. If that's the case then why couldn't we go it alone? I'm genuinely asking the question here. I'm not saying I'm definitely now a 'Leave', but heart says 'Leave' and head says 'Stay'...far more confused than I was...

Germany and France don't want it left to them to financially prop up the poorer European countries. The poorer nations don't want us out because we are a precious cash cow.

It made no difference to me what deal Cameron got from the circus in Brussels , i want out of the EU asap

It would be the best thing this country has ever done.

Time to go it alone

Time to close our borders

It makes a lot of difference. If the vote goes to stay in the EU we have a better deal than if Cameron had done nothing. If we vote to get out them it makes no difference either way.

I too am voting to leave the EU. There will be consequences for Europe. The French will be presuring for their own referendum before this parliament is out. I also think the election for the Welsh and Scottish assemblies should be very interesting. There are a lot of folk in both countries who want out of Europe and find the major parties at odds with their views.

Edited by foxy lady

There will be another referendum soon after if the UK votes to leave the EU, it will be Scotland voting to leave the UK!

Don't understand the Scotland situation now,they voted to stay part of the UK,so how can they take part in the EU referendum,and if it goes to brexit,then hold their own referendum on staying in the EU or another referendum on leaving the UK?

Don't understand the Scotland situation now,they voted to stay part of the UK,so how can they take part in the EU referendum,and if it goes to brexit,then hold their own referendum on staying in the EU or another referendum on leaving the UK?

The SNP may have won virtually every Scotish seat at Westminster, but they only took 50% of the vote. The Scottish MPs may well be in favour of Scotland in Europe but that doesn't mean that the population all back that view. The Scotish elections will be interesting with most major parties in Scotland (and Wales for that matter) backing remaining in the EU, who actally represents the 35% or so who want out?

I remember as a youngster the U.K joining the E.U in the 70`s,and since then I really cannot see how mine or any other citizen of the UK has really benefited.Though I daresay that someone will enlighten me what has improved.We were a manufacturing and trading country beefore joining the EU and I imagine that we are capable of doing so again without the constraints put upon us.Camerons epic negotiations have failed to convince me that we should stay and unless the opportunity to leave is taken ,I will not be alive should another referendum take place.If its the wrong choice ,then I will have to live with it like so many others.

We should leave while we possibly can.

The SNP may have won virtually every Scotish seat at Westminster, but they only took 50% of the vote. The Scottish MPs may well be in favour of Scotland in Europe but that doesn't mean that the population all back that view. The Scotish elections will be interesting with most major parties in Scotland (and Wales for that matter) backing remaining in the EU, who actally represents the 35% or so who want out?

Yes,but if they are still part of the UK,how can they take part in the UK referendum and still possible to hold more of their own referendums?

Everyone in the UK has one man one vote.

I know that,but i'm talking about a possible 3 referendums for Scotland,the main UK one ,one that votes on Scotland in the EU if there is a UK brexit,and another one about leaving the UK...........again............How?