EU Referendum - How will you vote?

Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?  

530 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?

• YES
    • NO

Is there any point in voting out, if they're not going to stipulate a time-frame? We could be out one day, then back in the day after (well, maybe a bit longer than a day; but still, they should specify a minimum duration before there can be another referendum on the issue).

Glad we are finally getting a chance to vote on it,i made by mind up to leave a long time ago and will finally get the chance to vote.The campaigns are going to be interesting,Nigel Farage,George Galloway,Kate Hoey,David Davis and Peter Bone all on the same stage supporting each other,who would have thought that could happen.I cannot believe Jeremy Corbyn is backing staying in when his heart says we need to leave,nationalisation and subsiding industries are banned by the EU so he could not imlpement the things he has promised if he gains power.Even the trade unions are wavering on wether to leave or stay because they do not really believe that the EU has done anything for british workers.Wish i knew why the Labour party is so keen to stay in,glad i do not vote for them anymore.

Don't understand the Scotland situation now,they voted to stay part of the UK,so how can they take part in the EU referendum,and if it goes to brexit,then hold their own referendum on staying in the EU or another referendum on leaving the UK?

By the letter of the law you are right, only Westminster can administer laws regarding Scotland's position in the UK or the UK's position in the EU.

If in the event of a Brexit, due to Scotland's pro EU position I'd imagine that the Scottish government would hold it's own referendum to establish whether their population still wanted to remain in the UK. If they voted overwhelmingly to leave, what moral authority would Westminster have to govern Scotland?

This would undoubtedly force Westminster's hand.

This is a great chance for the Tory/Cameroon haters out there. According to Radio 5's John Pienaar, if Cameroon was to be beaten by an OUT vote, it would make his position as PM untenable, and his resignation would follow.

So there you have it, OUT of the failed institution and goodbye to Cameroon in one fell swoop, it just gets better and better.

Angel1.

This is a great chance for the Tory/Cameroon haters out there. According to Radio 5's John Pienaar, if Cameroon was to be beaten by an OUT vote, it would make his position as PM untenable, and his resignation would follow.

So there you have it, OUT of the failed institution and goodbye to Cameroon in one fell swoop, it just gets better and better.

Angel1.

What do you think will happen after that? A left leaning moderate Tory will fill has prime ministerial boots (and remember Cameron is pretty moderate - is he that much further to the right than Blair was?) or some foamy mouthed right winger? That or George osbourne or God forbid old boris. I'd be very very careful what you wish for.

Angel1.

Cameron is standing down by the end of parliament anyway, so what would be the big difference? Cancel that, I'd just remembered that Boris is one of the front runners to take over!

Glad we are finally getting a chance to vote on it,i made by mind up to leave a long time ago and will finally get the chance to vote.The campaigns are going to be interesting,Nigel Farage,George Galloway,Kate Hoey,David Davis and Peter Bone all on the same stage supporting each other,who would have thought that could happen.I cannot believe Jeremy Corbyn is backing staying in when his heart says we need to leave,nationalisation and subsiding industries are banned by the EU so he could not imlpement the things he has promised if he gains power.Even the trade unions are wavering on wether to leave or stay because they do not really believe that the EU has done anything for british workers.Wish i knew why the Labour party is so keen to stay in,glad i do not vote for them anymore.

The GO campaigne should win the race to be the official group now. That's one of the reasons they invited Galloway. They have a much more diverse group of people from various parties. They will then receive the funding. The other group is just Tories and Carswell..

It was a clever move. Galloway will bring a lot of votes from Muslims because he is so highly regarded by them. If he hadn't joined GO minorities would have to listen to a couple of months of scare stories of "racist" UKIP etc.

George isnt daft it will also give his ambitions to be London Mayor a boost.

The GO campaigne should win the race to be the official group now. That's one of the reasons they invited Galloway. They have a much more diverse group of people from various parties. They will then receive the funding. The other group is just Tories and Carswell..

It was a clever move. Galloway will bring a lot of votes from Muslims because he is so highly regarded by them. If he hadn't joined GO minorities would have to listen to a couple of months of scare stories of "racist" UKIP etc.

George isnt daft it will also give his ambitions to be London Mayor a boost.

Are you a big fan of what George has to say?