EU Referendum - How will you vote?

Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?  

530 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?

• YES
    • NO

Sooner we are out, the better for all of us. We will trade very easily with the world, and not have this huge burden of payments to contribute anymore. There will be a huge weight lifted off us when we close the door to the clique of the EU, and even better to give France the victory sign.

By the letter of the law you are right, only Westminster can administer laws regarding Scotland's position in the UK or the UK's position in the EU.

If in the event of a Brexit, due to Scotland's pro EU position I'd imagine that the Scottish government would hold it's own referendum to establish whether their population still wanted to remain in the UK. If they voted overwhelmingly to leave, what moral authority would Westminster have to govern Scotland?

This would undoubtedly force Westminster's hand.

I voted in the referendum and i will also vote on Europe. At some point i may have to vote in both of them again.

The EUs got too big,it feels like were paying to bring the rest upto our level.

We did just fine before the common market,meat prices shot up,im sick of all the stupid regulations and the costs just spiral upwards its never ending.

I want out Ive never felt european,Im English and I want border controls,open borders was a crazy idea.

The EUs got too big,it feels like were paying to bring the rest upto our level.

We did just fine before the common market,meat prices shot up,im sick of all the stupid regulations and the costs just spiral upwards its never ending.

I want out Ive never felt european,Im English and I want border controls,open borders was a crazy idea.

Just out of curiosity, which stupid regulations do you want repealed?

Doesn't matter. The EU won't let us repeal them. It's a one way train heading towards the buffers. Lets save at least ourselves and jump before it hits.

But you need to be making sure you're jumping off the right track for the right reasons. I heard one woman ranting on about the EU bringing in the smoking ban which had sod all to do with the EU.