Former Greenlands Infant & Junior School Pupil ('95-'99)

Hello all

I posted this before but received no replies. Trying again.

I'm Munirah H (b. 1992) from Malaysia. I went to Greenlands Infant and Junior School from 1995-1999; essentially I went through Nursery, Reception, Year 1 and Year 2. I was a pupil there while my mother did her Ph.D at University of Sheffield. When she completed her doctorate, sometime in early 1999, I returned to Malaysia.

I hold fond memories of my time at Greenlands although at the time I was a very shy and reserved little girl. I understand that the school went through some difficult times in the past few years but I'm glad it's still in operation.

I've been wondering lately what become of the wonderful teachers who taught me while at Greenlands. As I said, I was a very shy girl and to my loss, I never took a picture with any of the teachers who taught me. I'm curious whether some way or another, maybe someone from the area might know the whereabouts of any of them. Of course, I completely understand if there are no current information as it has been quite a while (nearly 2 decades!) since I was there.

I don't remember many but here are some of the teachers that I remember vaguely from the top of my head. (Some of the spelling maybe a bit off but the pronunciation is more or less the way it is)

Nursery: Miss Fisher

Reception: Mrs Brocklebank (sp?)

Year 1: Mrs Armitage, Mrs Green (she was the school assembly pianist)

Year 2 : Mr. Peter Clark

Headmistress: Mrs J C Cattell

It'll be greatly appreciated if anyone can provide the info of any other teachers from that period that I've missed out. I tried emailing the school but have not received any reply. Even if this proves fruitless, I still appreciate the time you took to read this post.

Thanks.