Why can't men just have cuddles, like women?

I briefly saw a TV program that asked this question this morning.

Women are only too happy to just want cuddles on occasions, but men get the wrong idea once touched and assume it MUST lead to more.

Why can't men be more like women?

Women are only too happy to just want cuddles on occasions, but men get the wrong idea once touched and assume it MUST lead to more.

Bit of a generalisation, really. Not all women are like that and not all men are like that.

Crap! Total sexist rubbish! I love cuddles as much as any women.

Because we're all beastly and rough and smelly and horrid whereas women are delicate little flowers who need nurturing and protecting and are incapable of impure thoughts and deeds and farts...

...and OH WON'T SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!

I love cuddles. Just love them. However when I cuddle Mrs Jeremy she gets all excited and wants stuff doing to for her.

You sure you don't mean wants stuff doing FOR her, ie. ironing, washing, cleaning, shopping, etc.:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Why can't cats be more like dogs?

Even assuming that your massive stereotype is correct, why do you think being 'more like women' would be a good thing? Maybe it's good that people are different...

Was it Everybody loves Raymond, the cuddling episode was on this morning.