Why can't men just have cuddles, like women?

So sad to here of your loss. Will you get another one soon, to get over the loss?

No. I wont be getting another just yet. We buried the little fella, the kids are upset but no, ill leave it a while before i get another.

RIP Travis :(

So sad to here of your loss. Will you get another one soon, to get over the loss?

Have you any idea how crass this is? Well obviously not - or you wouldn't have said it.

Timeh - sorry to hear about your dog. It's upsetting.

Please explain. :confused:

I think he means about you asking if i was getting another. I realise lots of people use this as a coping method, a new family member can help take your mind off losing a pet. Perhaps he lost a pet recently as is still a bit raw? Either way i dont think he meant anything bad by it.

I think he means about you asking if i was getting another. I realise lots of people use this as a coping method, a new family member can help take your mind off losing a pet. Perhaps he lost a pet recently as is still a bit raw? Either way i dont think he meant anything bad by it.

You know what? I'm going to leave this discussion. You win, I'm wrong. Meh.