Why can't men just have cuddles, like women?

I hate cuddling but my fella loves it! I just indulge him for a while then I am like "chuff off to your own side of the bed). I like to feel free and like my space.

It isn't that us men don't like just cuddles. It's the little fella you see. He doesn't like being left out and wants a cuddle too. Women should try to remember that little fellas have feelings too and rejection can be really damaging to self-esteem.

I briefly saw a TV program that asked this question this morning.

Women are only too happy to just want cuddles on occasions, but men get the wrong idea once touched and assume it MUST lead to more.

Why can't men be more like women?

'once touched' - I suppose some men do get their hopes up if it's cuddling in bed, why can't women say, 'can we just have cuddles only tonight?' - he may agree and then the woman may expect to have more than a cuddle, it can't always be predicted (no pun meant)

It isn't that us men don't like just cuddles. It's the little fella you see. He doesn't like being left out and wants a cuddle too. Women should try to remember that little fellas have feelings too and rejection can be really damaging to self-esteem.

Well 'little fella' should learn to keep his distance. :hihi:

I like it when a cuddle is going to lead to something............

I'll let you all imagine what's on my mind because as a gentlemen - I don't tell!

---------- Post added 16-06-2015 at 23:30 ----------