How to handle illegal immigrants

I am SOOO going to bookmark this page.

You'd be better off bookmarking this.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/11209234/Immigration-from-outside-Europe-cost-120-billion.html

Immigration from outside Europe 'cost £120 billion'

New report shows immigration from outside Europe over the Labour government years cost the public purse billions of pounds, while recent migration from inside Europe generated a £4 billion surplus

You'd be better off bookmarking this.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/11209234/Immigration-from-outside-Europe-cost-120-billion.html

Immigration from outside Europe 'cost £120 billion'

New report shows immigration from outside Europe over the Labour government years cost the public purse billions of pounds, while recent migration from inside Europe generated a £4 billion surplus

I am not going to go back to old debates we had months/years ago, but there was a time where you were convinced EU immigrants too were a negative on the economy.

I am not going to go back to old debates we had months/years ago, but there was a time where you were convinced EU immigrants too were a negative on the economy.

Aren't you,

"MIGRATION Watch UK has found that early last year almost three-quarters of the 870,000 workers from the 10 EU nations that joined up in 2004 who had come to Britain were in low-skilled jobs – as defined by the Government’s own Migration Advisory Committee.

These findings have serious implications for the British economy.

Not only are these low-skilled, low-paid workers not contributing much to the Treasury in income tax they are also a heavy burden on public services."

http://www.express.co.uk/comment/expresscomment/578535/Immigration-UK-European-Union-EU-Migration-Watch-UK

Aren't you,

"MIGRATION Watch UK has found that early last year almost three-quarters of the 870,000 workers from the 10 EU nations that joined up in 2004 who had come to Britain were in low-skilled jobs – as defined by the Government’s own Migration Advisory Committee.

These findings have serious implications for the British economy.

Not only are these low-skilled, low-paid workers not contributing much to the Treasury in income tax they are also a heavy burden on public services."

http://www.express.co.uk/comment/expresscomment/578535/Immigration-UK-European-Union-EU-Migration-Watch-UK

EU migrants.

Not " workers from the 10 EU nations that joined up in 2004 "

And even then, Migration Watch is a highly dubious institute that gets quoted a lot in trashy nonsense newspapers. It would be nice to see you use some proper structured thinking on this topic at some point.

On what grounds do you claim that they can't contribute to the economy?

Well if you think they will, i sugest you go down to where ever they land their boat and check out their glowing CV's. I don't think illiterate goat hearders or in demand over here, of course our free social housing and welfare is big on any imagrants wish list .

Well if you think they will, i sugest you go down to where ever they land their boat and check out their glowing CV's. I don't think illiterate goat hearders or in demand over here, of course our free social housing and welfare is big on any imagrants wish list .

Fairly sure these shepherds have a better command of the English language than you do.

This is nothing more than ignorant prejudice.