How to handle illegal immigrants

You should only be entitled to one month of benefits for every one year you have paid into the system. That should be it, no more money.

Most right wing hate spite freaks on here would probably go along with that sentiment..the irony is most are probably on the dole and would wet themselves when it's their turn round.

And you know that do you.

Only those who've paid in should get paid out our benefits system is too attractive to invaders.

Do I sense some open hostility towards the Asian and Caribbean community here?

Aside from the typical undertones, you are utterly wrong. Someone who has worked in 't mines all their life on a 15K a year income (averaged out) is lucky to have contributed 70K. If they live longer than 10 years that is only 7K a year before it runs out.

Don't let that disturb you though, fortunately there are plenty of invaders who keep adding to the system.

Aside from the typical undertones, you are utterly wrong. Someone who has worked in 't mines all their life on a 15K a year income (averaged out) is lucky to have contributed 70K. If they live longer than 10 years that is only 7K a year before it runs out.

Don't let that disturb you though, fortunately there are plenty of invaders who keep adding to the system.

Not hostility about them personally but against their numbers.

We have far too many foreign peoples in this country and I am one individual that thinks the numbers need reducing.........vastly.

Go on - call me racist.

We have far too many foreign peoples in this country and I am one individual that thinks the numbers need reducing.........vastly.

Go on - call me racist.

Will it make you feel better?

How do you define foreign people? Which kinds of foreigner do you think we should send back?

Go on - call me racist.

That sort of sentiment is more fascist than racist.

Go on - call me racist.

Sounds like xenophobia coupled with ignorance.

Miners are historically (and I assume still) actually pretty well paid.

Varies a lot depending on what they do apparently

Working on the coal face - considered the best paid job in the pit - can earn a miner about £40,000 a year.

Throw in bonuses and overtime and that earning potential rises to £50,000.

Other jobs below the surface such as a beltman (the person who maintains the conveyor belt used to transport material) or a loco man (the miner who operates the locomotive) are less well paid, averaging about £16,000.

---------- Post added 01-07-2015 at 08:08 ----------

More protectionist. A human characteristic that we all share to varying degrees.

Nice attempt to rename xenophobia.

---------- Post added 01-07-2015 at 08:11 ----------

Yes and you would think but it isn't backed up by realty, non EU immigrants are a net drain on the economy so not only as this wave of immigration not helped to fund state pensions they have helped to increase the deficit.

Non EU immigrants need visa's of course, and we only give those out to skilled people who we want to come here.

Refugee's are a tiny minority who might not be skilled, but basically irrelevant in terms of numbers.

So it seems extremely unlikely that non EU immigrants would be a net drain.

More protectionist. A human characteristic that we all share to varying degrees.

Vastly wanting to reduce foreigners in a country, to me, sounds like extreme nationalism, especially when it is inferred he is talking about second and third generation immigrants as well.