How to handle illegal immigrants

Will it make you feel better?

How do you define foreign people? Which kinds of foreigner do you think we should send back?

I would like to see all kinds of foreigner sent back to their homelands and the number of ethnic minorities that have UK Citizenship helped to return to their own countries.

It was expected that I'd be called racist but not wanted of course, because I'm not.

I would like to see all kinds of foreigner sent back to their homelands and the number of ethnic minorities that have UK Citizenship helped to return to their own countries.

It was expected that I'd be called racist but not wanted of course, because I'm not.

Of course you are, if you can't see how the above statement makes you a racist than the country'd be better off with you sent to the Central African Republic.

Of course you are.

Of course you are, if you can't see how the above statement makes you a racist than the country'd be better off with you sent to the Central African Republic.

It's fascist when you want to deport people from a country that don't share the same political views as you. This country is a democracy and because I take a different view to you does not give you the right to call for me to be deported to a foreign country. This is my country - I am indigenous.

I think of my self as a traditionalist as I think that mass immigration from all countries, not just from African or Asian ones, has been detrimental to British society and culture.

---------- Post added 01-07-2015 at 18:54 ----------

Of course you are.

So what? I'm not going to change my opinion because of false accusations from someone online that I don't know.

Whats is it about RickyM's statement that in your opinion makes them a racist. Wanting to live in a monocultural country with less ethic diversity doesn't make someone a racist or xenophobic. Are all the countries with less ethnic diversity than the UK craving for more diversity, are the constant battles between different peoples in the same country good for the country and people, I think not.

Whats is it about RickyM's statement that in your opinion makes them a racist. Wanting to live in a monocultural country with less ethic diversity doesn't make someone a racist or xenophobic. Are all the countries with less ethnic diversity than the UK craving for more diversity, are the constant battles between different peoples in the same country good for the country and people, I think not.

So if I am British but my grandfather is Caribbean, what does that make me? I clearly don't fit in your ideal of monoculturalism because I still like patties and ginger beer.

Go do one, it is the rationalisation of this sort of sentiment that leads to extremism.

Pleased I switched plans to fly+hire rather than drive through the Chunnel coming Monday...

You mean you're going back to where you came from yippee.:banana:

---------- Post added 01-07-2015 at 19:57 ----------

So if I am British but my grandfather is Caribbean, what does that make me? I clearly don't fit in your ideal of monoculturalism because I still like patties and ginger beer.

Go do one, it is the rationalisation of this sort of sentiment that leads to extremism.

The immigrants were brought here in the 50s-60s as cheap labour for the ruling class factory owners and nothing else, the British public had no say in the matter.

---------- Post added 01-07-2015 at 19:58 ----------

Of course you are.

How mentally illuminating.: loopy:

The immigrants were brought here in the 50s-60s as cheap labour for the ruling class factory owners and nothing else, the British public had no say in the matter.

And again you demonstrate to be a racist, keep it up fella.

I didn't say I wanted to live in a monocultural society, but just because someone does, doesn't mean they are racist.

Extremism in the UK is the result of more ethic and cultural diversity, the young Muslims today embracing extremism are doing so because they don't like living in a multicultural country and would prefer one based on one culture and one religion. Look around the world and you will find many conflicts and they are mostly based on two or more different peoples from different ethnic or cultural backgrounds fighting each other in one country, all because they can't live side by side.

---------- Post added 01-07-2015 at 20:05 ----------

And again you demonstrate to be a racist, keep it up fella.

Why is pointing out a fact racist?

How do you figure that your not?

You want to deport people to countries they've never been too, based on the colour of their skin. Sounds pretty racist to me.

What do you even mean "their own" countries. 2nd and 3rd generation immigrants may have never even been anywhere except the UK. You show such a staggering level of ignorance that it's pretty impressive that you can type.

Edited by Cyclone