How to handle illegal immigrants

How do you figure that your not?

You want to deport people to countries they've never been too, based on the colour of their skin. Sounds pretty racist to me.

What do you even mean "their own" countries. 2nd and 3rd generation immigrants may have never even been anywhere except the UK. You show such a staggering level of ignorance that it's pretty impressive that you can type.

It's 'you're'!

I said that immigrants from all counties should be sent packing.....this include European one!

Can't you read?

---------- Post added 01-07-2015 at 20:39 ----------

I didn't say I wanted to live in a monocultural society, but just because someone does, doesn't mean they are racist.

Extremism in the UK is the result of more ethic and cultural diversity, the young Muslims today embracing extremism are doing so because they don't like living in a multicultural country and would prefer one based on one culture and one religion. Look around the world and you will find many conflicts and they are mostly based on two or more different peoples from different ethnic or cultural backgrounds fighting each other in one country, all because they can't live side by side.

---------- Post added 01-07-2015 at 20:05 ----------

Why is pointing out a fact racist?

He's an idiot!

I'm going to ignore him from now on.

I didn't say I wanted to live in a monocultural society, but just because someone does, doesn't mean they are racist.

Extremism in the UK is the result of more ethic and cultural diversity, the young Muslims today embracing extremism are doing so because they don't like living in a multicultural country and would prefer one based on one culture and one religion. Look around the world and you will find many conflicts and they are mostly based on two or more different peoples from different ethnic or cultural backgrounds fighting each other in one country, all because they can't live side by side.

---------- Post added 01-07-2015 at 20:05 ----------

Why is pointing out a fact racist?

Still rationalising.

---------- Post added 01-07-2015 at 21:13 ----------

He's an idiot!

I'm going to ignore him from now on.

Have fun, seems to fit your sort, ignorant of anybody who does not agree with your view.

Still rationalising.

---------- Post added 01-07-2015 at 21:13 ----------

Have fun, seems to fit your sort, ignorant of anybody who does not agree with your view.

Just giving my opinion that you are wrong, with diversity comes a variety of different opinions and beliefs, so I find it odd that a supporter of diversity would want to kick someone out of the country because of an opinion. It tells me that you don't want diversity and just want to live amongst like minded people.

Just giving my opinion that you are wrong, with diversity comes a variety of different opinions and beliefs, so I find it odd that a supporter of diversity would want to kick someone out of the country because of an opinion. It tells me that you don't want diversity and just want to live amongst like minded people.

Try harder because you are failing :(

People don't risk their lives to move countries for no reason. They don't come for the benefits system either.

And the moon is made of green cheese and you believe Fairies.:loopy:

---------- Post added 01-07-2015 at 22:22 ----------

You seem very well balanced, a chip on both shoulders.:hihi:

---------- Post added 01-07-2015 at 22:23 ----------

To you yes to anyone with half a brain no.:roll:

---------- Post added 01-07-2015 at 22:24 ----------

Anyway back on topic which is, How to handle illegal immigrants Take them back to their country of origin and repatriate them by any means necessary.

And the moon is made of green cheese and you believe Fairies.:loopy:

---------- Post added 01-07-2015 at 22:22 ----------

You seem very well balanced, a chip on both shoulders.:hihi:

---------- Post added 01-07-2015 at 22:23 ----------

To you yes to anyone with half a brain no.:roll:

---------- Post added 01-07-2015 at 22:24 ----------

Anyway back on topic which is, How to handle illegal immigrants Take them back to their country of origin and repatriate them by any means necessary.

You type a lot more sense than that other guy.

It's 'you're'!

I said that immigrants from all counties should be sent packing.....this include European one!

Can't you read?

You specifically mentioned ethnic minorities and sending them back.. Back to countries they've never seen, back to countries they've not come from and back to countries where they don't speak the language.

Your xenophobia extends to include Europeans, well done, but it still looks a lot like racism when you think that any ethnic minority has a "back" to go to.

---------- Post added 02-07-2015 at 09:02 ----------

You type a lot more sense than that other guy.

Why don't you all go and have a big right wing fascist hug.

You specifically mentioned ethnic minorities and sending them back.. Back to countries they've never seen, back to countries they've not come from and back to countries where they don't speak the language.

Your xenophobia extends to include Europeans, well done, but it still looks a lot like racism when you think that any ethnic minority has a "back" to go to.

---------- Post added 02-07-2015 at 09:02 ----------

Why don't you all go and have a big right wing fascist hug.

Cyclone.......you need to take a chill pill first.

Secondly - I am an indigenous Briton and I have more rights to both live here and to vote for a party that I feel represents my view. I am a democrat and respect the fact that you don't agree with me but please don't call me xenophobic when you've never met me or listened to what I've said.

Maybe you could answer some questions for me.......let's give it a go.

1. Do you support mass-immigration, at the level it has been for the last 15 years?

2. Do you agree or disagree that multi-culturalism has caused British society to become segregated on both racial and religious grounds?............

3. Is this a bad thing?

Go on.........have a go, I'm interested in how and why you think the way you do.

---------- Post added 02-07-2015 at 14:37 ----------

I'm sick of being nasty to you:|

I really like your profile pic.....it's a lovely dog.

Cyclone.......you need to take a chill pill first.

Secondly - I am an indigenous Briton and I have more rights to both live here and to vote for a party that I feel represents my view. I am a democrat and respect the fact that you don't agree with me but please don't call me xenophobic when you've never met me or listened to what I've said.

Maybe you could answer some questions for me.......let's give it a go.

1. Do you support mass-immigration, at the level it has been for the last 15 years?

2. Do you agree or disagree that multi-culturalism has caused British society to become segregated on both racial and religious grounds?............

3. Is this a bad thing?

Go on.........have a go, I'm interested in how and why you think the way you do.

---------- Post added 02-07-2015 at 14:37 ----------

I'm sick of being nasty to you:|

I really like your profile pic.....it's a lovely dog.

3 very good and very simple questions for the many 'do gooders' on here. I'm yet to hear anyone give me a good reason why integration on this scale is a good thing!

3 very good and very simple questions for the many 'do gooders' on here. I'm yet to hear anyone give me a good reason why integration on this scale is a good thing!

Me too.....I bet the 'do gooders' don't answer.