How to handle illegal immigrants

The message should be, "welcome to our country, make yourselves at home".

People don't risk their lives to move countries for no reason. They don't come for the benefits system either.

We're all humans and we all share this tiny rock. Life's too short to be anything but loving.

The reason is unimportant and their share of this rock isn't the bit they was heading towards.

So you wouldn't have a problem is 1 billion very poor economic migrants descended on the UK.

The message should be, "welcome to our country, make yourselves at home".

People don't risk their lives to move countries for no reason. They don't come for the benefits system either.

We're all humans and we all share this tiny rock. Life's too short to be anything but loving.

What amount would you say is the cut off point?

Long term, shouldn't we concentrate more on why people are fleeing their own countries in the first place, and try to do something about that? If we hadn't interfered in places like Iraq and Libya, would they be the war torn wrecks they are now?

We give billions in aid and yet it never seems to do the job it's intended for. Couldn't we supervise it's use more closely, and get some proper infrastructure in place, with no strings attached?

Long term, shouldn't we concentrate more on why people are fleeing their own countries in the first place, and try to do something about that? If we hadn't interfered in places like Iraq and Libya, would they be the war torn wrecks they are now?

We give billions in aid and yet it never seems to do the job it's intended for. Couldn't we supervise it's use more closely, and get some proper infrastructure in place, with no strings attached?

Couldn't the able bodied adults stay and improve conditions in their own countries ?

Most of the people are fleeing countries that we haven't interfered in.

People were also fleeing from countries before we interfered, they fled because of the cruel dictators in those places.

Its not a problem that can solved without conquest and rule.

The people fleeing need to stay and make their countries better places to live, it will mean sacrifice though and they would rather come to places like the UK, and that is not a sustainable situation.

The reason is unimportant and their share of this rock isn't the bit they was heading towards.

No, their share of the Rock is the bit they were running from. Willing to risk their lives and their children's lives to escape it.

---------- Post added 13-06-2015 at 16:23 ----------

Bonzo can have my share too - I don't want my pet immigrant.

Calling an immigrant a pet? You need to take a look at yourself mate. Disgusting.

---------- Post added 13-06-2015 at 16:24 ----------

It's a very straight forward question.

Talk is one thing, action another.

Ask me a serious question and I'll do my best to answer you.

---------- Post added 13-06-2015 at 16:28 ----------

What amount would you say is the cut off point?

I don't know. How many empty homes do we have in the UK? Instead of knocking them down and replacing them with expensive flats for rich people to use as crash pads, I'd fill them with people who actually need homes. Immigrants or locals.

---------- Post added 13-06-2015 at 16:29 ----------

I wouldn't hold your breath on getting a figure.

Figures aren't important. Helping people whatever the cost is what matters.

No, their share of the Rock is the bit they were running from. Willing to risk their lives and their children's lives to escape it.

---------- Post added 13-06-2015 at 16:23 ----------

Calling an immigrant a pet? You need to take a look at yourself mate. Disgusting.

---------- Post added 13-06-2015 at 16:24 ----------

Ask me a serious question and I'll do my best to answer you.

---------- Post added 13-06-2015 at 16:28 ----------

I don't know. How many empty homes do we have in the UK? Instead of knocking them down and replacing them with expensive flats for rich people to use as crash pads, I'd fill them with people who actually need homes. Immigrants or locals.

---------- Post added 13-06-2015 at 16:29 ----------

Figures aren't important. Helping people whatever the cost is what matters.

What about overstretched hospitals,huge waiting times presently in GP surgeries and over subscribed schools which are underfunded.