How to handle illegal immigrants

Your apparent point, which was that a policy of repatriation can't be racist if it includes some white people is utterly absurd.

I didn't say it can't be racist, but if the same policy applies to everyone regardless of race then the policy isn't racist.

I didn't say it can't be racist, but if the same policy applies to everyone regardless of race then the policy isn't racist.

It doesn't though, he specifically singled out ethnic minorities to be deported. Most to countries they've never been too and where they don't speak the language. Nice.

---------- Post added 03-07-2015 at 09:54 ----------

As opposed to the loss of their indigenous population being over run the pyramid inversion is a minor problem.

Immigration doesn't make the indigenous breed more.

Don't be ridiculous, the 'loss' of their indigenous population.

You've no idea what the numbers are do you.

It doesn't though, he specifically singled out ethnic minorities to be deported. Most to countries they've never been too and where they don't speak the language. Nice.

---------- Post added 03-07-2015 at 09:54 ----------

Don't be ridiculous, the 'loss' of their indigenous population.

You've no idea what the numbers are do you.

You are the one with no idea, bringing in a population to replace the indigenous one can only lead to the demise of the indigenous, ask the Australian Aborigines or the American Indian, they are doing well aren't they:rolleyes:

You are the one with no idea, bringing in a population to replace the indigenous one can only lead to the demise of the indigenous, ask the Australian Aborigines or the American Indian, they are doing well aren't they:rolleyes:

Great comparison! Mind blown! I never thought of it like that?

Ah, there might be a rather straightforward reason why I didn't...

Uh huh. Well, you've got me there. It's only a matter of time before the immigrants set up a government and herd the remaining indigenes onto plantations. :roll:

Uh huh. Well, you've got me there. It's only a matter of time before the immigrants set up a government and herd the remaining indigenes onto plantations. :roll:

Give it time.

---------- Post added 03-07-2015 at 14:42 ----------

Great comparison! Mind blown! I never thought of it like that?

Ah, there might be a rather straightforward reason why I didn't...

Because even with a diploma from the wizard of oz, you still can't think?

Edited by retep

Give it time.

---------- Post added 03-07-2015 at 14:42 ----------

Because even with a diploma from the wizard of oz, you still can't think?

Either that or the fact that you established that the British/European immigrants to North America/Australia who murdered the indigenous population en masse are somehow synonymous with people who have either been brought to the UK or are their children or have come here because there was work.

Well done Peteretep, there is no denying that is a clever twist.

(If you have never even managed to get a diploma from the wizard of oz.)

Either that or the fact that you established that the British/European immigrants to North America/Australia who murdered the indigenous population en masse are somehow synonymous with people who have either been brought to the UK or are their children or have come here because there was work.

Well done Peteretep, there is no denying that is a clever twist.

(If you have never even managed to get a diploma from the wizard of oz.)

Did they go over with the intentions of murdering on mass or did they go over for a better life and the clash of two very different cultures resulted in the stronger culture destroying the weaker culture.

Did they go over with the intentions of murdering on mass or did they go over for a better life and the clash of two very different cultures resulted in the stronger culture destroying the weaker culture.

That is an irrelevant question, but to be clear, once European settlers arrived in Australia and the Americas they most definitely had a mindset that they were better than the indigenous people and in many cases just saw them as a nuisance.

There is a brilliantly preserved Captain's log in the Netherlands describing how the ship's crew only had to disperse 2000 or so blackies to take over their land. The captain even explains that because they had guns it was no trouble at all.

Reading, extremely useful.