How to handle illegal immigrants

That is an irrelevant question, but to be clear, once European settlers arrived in Australia and the Americas they most definitely had a mindset that they were better than the indigenous people and in many cases just saw them as a nuisance.

There is a brilliantly preserved Captain's log in the Netherlands describing how the ship's crew only had to disperse 2000 or so blackies to take over their land. The captain even explains that because they had guns it was no trouble at all.

Reading, extremely useful.

As in your case, do you belong here.

That is an irrelevant question, but to be clear, once European settlers arrived in Australia and the Americas they most definitely had a mindset that they were better than the indigenous people and in many cases just saw them as a nuisance.

There is a brilliantly preserved Captain's log in the Netherlands describing how the ship's crew only had to disperse 2000 or so blackies to take over their land. The captain even explains that because they had guns it was no trouble at all.

Reading, extremely useful.

The overwhelming majority died from disease carried to the Americas inadvertently by the settlers.

As in your case, do you belong here.

We had this discussion before, do you remember? Where you couldn't come up with a witty reply once you realised I contribute far more to this society than you do?

---------- Post added 03-07-2015 at 22:04 ----------

The overwhelming majority died from disease carried to the Americas inadvertently by the settlers.

And that discounts the account by the Dutch captain because?

"No it's ok Pieter, you can shoot another 15000 because in 400 years time people will realise they all died because of the flu."

:loopy:

We had this discussion before, do you remember? Where you couldn't come up with a witty reply once you realised I contribute far more to this society than you do?

No do remind me, and what can you contribute to this society more than I have, half of your life was spent elswhere, so tell us dim, what a unemployed when he came to this country librarian, has contributed.

---------- Post added 03-07-2015 at 22:04 ----------

And that discounts the account by the Dutch captain because?

"No it's ok Pieter, you can shoot another 15000 because in 400 years time people will realise they all died because of the flu."

:loopy:

No it doesn't discount it, it just demonstrates that you was wrong, most were not killed deliberately by settlers, most died inadvertently because their immune systems could not cope with the new deceases taken to America.

We need immigrants more than they need us. They've saved our NHS from collapse, cleaned and rebuilt this country over the last 15 years. Immigrants lap our indigenous folk, especially so the WWC and BWC when it comes to work ethic, adaptability, intelligence, resilience, entrepreneurship and skill-set.

No do remind me, and what can you contribute to this society more than I have, half of your life was spent elswhere, so tell us dim, what a unemployed when he came to this country librarian, has contributed.

So when you judge someones value to this country, the first thing you look at is how long they've lived here?

So when you judge someones value to this country, the first thing you look at is how long they've lived here?

Why not, now tell us how you judge someone you've never met whose been in the country a short while.

---------- Post added 03-07-2015 at 22:35 ----------

And the colour of their skin.

Colour of skin is of no consequence, are you a racist.

---------- Post added 03-07-2015 at 22:36 ----------

We need immigrants more than they need us. They've saved our NHS from collapse, cleaned and rebuilt this country over the last 15 years. Immigrants lap our indigenous folk, especially so the WWC and BWC when it comes to work ethic, adaptability, intelligence, resilience, entrepreneurship and skill-set.

And your next load of bull is?

Why not, now tell us how you judge someone you've never met whose been in the country a short while.

I probably wouldn't judge someone unless I knew something about them. The length that some has been in this country tells me nothing as to whether or not they are of value to our country.