How to handle illegal immigrants

No it doesn't discount it, it just demonstrates that you was wrong, most were not killed deliberately by settlers, most died inadvertently because their immune systems could not cope with the new deceases taken to America.

Look, clearly the analogy is way beyond your capabilities. SO let me spell it out: Pointing at disease as a killer (which mainly occurred in Southern America with the Spanish Flu by the way) so you can deny that settlers murdered thousands and thousands of the indigenous people is about as useful as denying the holocaust happened because lots of jews are still alive.

No do remind me, and what can you contribute to this society more than I have, half of your life was spent elswhere, so tell us dim, what a unemployed when he came to this country librarian, has contributed.

I already have done in the past and I don't mind doing again, but before I repeat myself, why don't you? You clearly feel you are better than me, so demonstrate it.

No it doesn't discount it, it just demonstrates that you was wrong, most were not killed deliberately by settlers, most died inadvertently because their immune systems could not cope with the new deceases taken to America.

Up to your old tricks again Lora Smiff. For Gods sake at least be original.

Look, clearly the analogy is way beyond your capabilities. SO let me spell it out: Pointing at disease as a killer (which mainly occurred in Southern America with the Spanish Flu by the way) so you can deny that settlers murdered thousands and thousands of the indigenous people is about as useful as denying the holocaust happened because lots of jews are still alive.

I already have done in the past and I don't mind doing again, but before I repeat myself, why don't you? You clearly feel you are better than me, so demonstrate it.

I don't consider myself better than you dim or anyone else but obviously you think you are better than me, remember,

" once you realised I contribute far more to this society than you do?"

Self delusion?

I don't consider myself better than you dim or anyone else but obviously you think you are better than me, remember,

" once you realised I contribute far more to this society than you do?"

Self delusion?

No, not self-delusion, just a challenge to your question whether I belong here, which frankly is a despicable question, I'd like to see you ask me that on the street.

Not sure if this is how it should be done but it seems a damn sight better than picking them up and bringing them home!

Stood by to receive incoming rants of racist, non humanitarian et al.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-33110575

I cant get into Australia and im a web designer with a healthy credit record.

I really like Australia's system because it fair to the people who live there.

No, not self-delusion, just a challenge to your question whether I belong here, which frankly is a despicable question, I'd like to see you ask me that on the street.

If it wasn't for your beloved EU would you have got into the country as an unemployed librarian.

Libraries are closing here, no job prospect.