How to handle illegal immigrants

If it wasn't for your beloved EU would you have got into the country as an unemployed librarian.

Libraries are closing here, no job prospect.

Yes, so I came as a librarian, as soon as I got here shelled out a healthy fee to upgrade my qualification to a masters degree in information management, then worked on a multi-million pound research project, funded by my beloved EU whilst continuing my job as a librarian that I started a few months after I got here by the way, than I received a research grant to conduct a PhD and I am now Dr. tzijlstra. I would say my career prospects are looking pretty darned healthy now. Never mind all the extra work I've been carrying out as a consultant/freelancer. As you can see, I've not come here and sat on my hands claiming JSA.

So, now it is your turn peter.

Yes, so I came as a librarian, as soon as I got here shelled out a healthy fee to upgrade my qualification to a masters degree in information management, then worked on a multi-million pound research project, funded by my beloved EU whilst continuing my job as a librarian that I started a few months after I got here by the way, than I received a research grant to conduct a PhD and I am now Dr. tzijlstra. I would say my career prospects are looking pretty darned healthy now. Never mind all the extra work I've been carrying out as a consultant/freelancer. As you can see, I've not come here and sat on my hands claiming JSA.

So, now it is your turn peter.

Which doesn't answer the question, would you have got into the country as an unemployed librarian, if not for the EU?

Glad to see you took advantage of the situation, can't fault you for that, but it shows the disadvantage of us being in the EU with the open door, where anyone can walk through and take advantage.

Which doesn't answer the question, would you have got into the country as an unemployed librarian, if not for the EU?

Glad to see you took advantage of the situation, can't fault you for that, but it shows the disadvantage of us being in the EU with the open door, where anyone can walk through and take advantage.

I am married to a British woman. I am not taking advantage, as a household we contribute enormously to the economy. Now spit it out Peter, because you keep dodging this question, what have you contributed??? As long as you don't answer that I will assume that your career consisted of waiting in the dole-office for the hand-out financed through immigrants coming here to actually do some work.

I am married to a British woman. I am not taking advantage, as a household we contribute enormously to the economy. Now spit it out Peter, because you keep dodging this question, what have you contributed??? As long as you don't answer that I will assume that your career consisted of waiting in the dole-office for the hand-out financed through immigrants coming here to actually do some work.

A lifetime of work from the age of 15, now retired.

Mines fine, who are you going to scrounge yours off.

Don't need to scrounge, our contributions are enough to pay for yours and ours for years to come. As this discussion is now at an end, I bid you a great time in the sun. Perhaps you could go and visit Barnsley market on the bus-pass I am subsidising for you.

Isn't it awesome that we moved back to the UK so we can help to keep your pension affordable?

But immigrants overall have made a negative contribution to government coffers, its cost more then they have paid in, meaning they haven't helped to keep pension affordable.

But immigrants overall have made a negative contribution to government coffers, its cost more then they have paid in, meaning they haven't helped to keep pension affordable.

Go away lora, until you are man enough to keep the same username I am just going to ignore you and your repetitive nonsense arguments.

Besides, this thread was about illegal immigrants, but as usual descended into the proverbial online stick to beat all immigrants with.