How to handle illegal immigrants

Go away lora, until you are man enough to keep the same username I am just going to ignore you and your repetitive nonsense arguments.

Besides, this thread was about illegal immigrants, but as usual descended into the proverbial online stick to beat all immigrants with.

I was just posting a counter argument to the incorrect point you made, obviously something you don't like, which is why you are claiming that I have another account, probably hoping that I will be kicked off the forum so that you can spout your nonsense without it being challenged.

Edited by eckby

Don't need to scrounge, our contributions are enough to pay for yours and ours for years to come. As this discussion is now at an end, I bid you a great time in the sun. Perhaps you could go and visit Barnsley market on the bus-pass I am subsidising for you.

Never used a bus pass, leave that to the people who really need it, nothing wrong with Barnsley Market, though I haven't visited since I worked out there in the 90's.

Nice to know that you are being subsidised by the UK seeing as you couldn't make it in your own country.

Edited by retep

Nice to know that you are being subsidised by the UK seeing as you couldn't make it in your own country.

You really are a sour and mean spirited old git aren't you? I'm glad Tim is here, and I'm sure he's made and is continuing to make a positive contribution to the country.

You really are a sour and mean spirited old git aren't you? I'm glad Tim is here, and I'm sure he's made and is continuing to make a positive contribution to the country.

Where as you are a useless git, what contribution have you made sponging off immigration.

Thanks fella, pleased to hear that :)

Peter is arguing that I am here to sponge of the system, it narks him that he knows I am not, because now he is forced to admit that there are positive effects to migration.

I find his sourness quite amusing, reminds me of an uncle who used to blast immigrants after having spent 15 years at sea and then being declared unfit for work. If your life is miserable you apparently need to have an easy target.

Thanks fella, pleased to hear that :)

Peter is arguing that I am here to sponge of the system, it narks him that he knows I am not, because now he is forced to admit that there are positive effects to migration.

I find his sourness quite amusing, reminds me of an uncle who used to blast immigrants after having spent 15 years at sea and then being declared unfit for work. If your life is miserable you apparently need to have an easy target.

You two are well suited, what are the positive effects to migration, overcrowding, more strain on public services, more cost and less for the indigenous, but okay for the immigrant he's never had it so good up to four times+ for what he'd get in his own country here, he works so hard according to some he has to leave to come and save the UK, leaving behind the country he's destroyed by his so called hard work, but at least it leaves a job for the other sponger looking after the immigrants kids, whilst the indigenous ones get left behind.

You two are well suited, what are the positive effects to migration, overcrowding, more strain on public services, more cost and less for the indigenous, but okay for the immigrant he's never had it so good up to four times+ for what he'd get in his own country here, he works so hard according to some he has to leave to come and save the UK, leaving behind the country he's destroyed by his so called hard work, but at least it leaves a job for the other sponger looking after the immigrants kids, whilst the indigenous ones get left behind.

:hihi: proper nonsensical rant that. Aren't you a bit embarrassed that Tim's grammer puts yours to shame? Or does thinking about it just make you even more angry mad?

:hihi: proper nonsensical rant that. Aren't you a bit embarrassed that Tim's grammer puts yours to shame? Or does thinking about it just make you even more angry mad?

My language and I can use it any way I like, dim had to learn it, but still makes mistakes, your point is,

and it's grammar.

My language and I can use it any way I like, dim had to learn it, but still makes mistakes, your point is,

and it's grammar.

My point is that despite trying to put yourself across as some great protector of the UK your command of the lingo is appalling.

If you are at retirement age then it really is about time that you learnt to form cohesive sentences of angry frothing.