How to handle illegal immigrants

My point is that despite trying to put yourself across as some great protector of the UK your command of the lingo is appalling.

If you are at retirement age then it really is about time that you learnt to form cohesive sentences of angry frothing.

You haven't got a point.

My point is that despite trying to put yourself across as some great protector of the UK your command of the lingo is appalling.

If you are at retirement age then it really is about time that you learnt to form cohesive sentences of angry frothing.

retep's sentences look fine to me.

You two are well suited, what are the positive effects to migration, overcrowding, more strain on public services, more cost and less for the indigenous, but okay for the immigrant he's never had it so good up to four times+ for what he'd get in his own country here, he works so hard according to some he has to leave to come and save the UK, leaving behind the country he's destroyed by his so called hard work, but at least it leaves a job for the other sponger looking after the immigrants kids, whilst the indigenous ones get left behind.

There's so much rubbish in here it's hard to know where to start...I could make a lengthy list of the positive effects of migration, but I think you have fundamentally warped and selfish point of view and won't see them.

---------- Post added 04-07-2015 at 17:48 ----------

Mines fine, who are you going to scrounge yours off.

retep's sentences look fine to me.

I can spot two punctuation and one grammatical error in this one...would you like me to point them out?

There's so much rubbish in here it's hard to know where to start...I could make a lengthy list of the positive effects of migration, but I think you have fundamentally warped and selfish point of view and won't see them.

You couldn't even if you had help.

You couldn't even if you had help.

Less racism, great food, music, art, clothes, overall benefit to the economy, diversity, greater ties between differing cultures and nations. All good stuff.

I love the fact that I work in a culturally and ethnically diverse workplace; I work with Pakistani Brits, Czech Brits, Black Brits, white Brits, a Macedonian Brit an Aussie and people with roots in various African nations.

The area where I live is similarly diverse. It's not without it's social problems, but on the whole it's a thriving, succesful and happy place to live and work.

I think you're a prisoner of your own deeply conservative, sour and distrustful nature. Maybe you've a good reason to be so bitter, but I can't see it.

---------- Post added 04-07-2015 at 17:48 ----------

I can spot two punctuation and one grammatical error in this one...would you like me to point them out?

You should look at your own punctuation.

---------- Post added 04-07-2015 at 18:36 ----------

Less racism, great food, music, art, clothes, overall benefit to the economy, diversity, greater ties between differing cultures and nations. All good stuff.

I love the fact that I work in a culturally and ethnically diverse workplace; I work with Pakistani Brits, Czech Brits, Black Brits, white Brits, a Macedonian Brit an Aussie and people with roots in various African nations.

The area where I live is similarly diverse. It's not without it's social problems, but on the whole it's a thriving, succesful and happy place to live and work.

I think you're a prisoner of your own deeply conservative, sour and distrustful nature. Maybe you've a good reason to be so bitter, but I can't see it.

Increases racial tensions.

More food poisoning.

We can have music, art, clothes, without immigration.

They cost more than they put in so not good for the economy.

Diversity means more diverse beliefs and opinions and you hate people with different opinions to the opinions you hold.

More competition for jobs which leaves many young British people with out work.

More competition for housing which leaves many young British people unable to buy and paying very high rents.

Increased demand for road use so more congestion.

Increased demand for schools, NHS, council services,

Scarce resources used to print signs and leaflets in multiple languages.

Higher demand for benefits.

Increased UK carbon footprint.

More damage to the environment.

Less space for other indigenous species.

Increased security which decreases everyone's freedom and increases cost.

Higher demand for food so more imports.

Water Shortages.

Increased demand for power.

Increased depletion of UK resources.

Edited by eckby

You should look at your own punctuation.

---------- Post added 04-07-2015 at 18:36 ----------

Increases racial tensions.

More food poisoning.

We can have music, art, clothes, without immigration.

They cost more than they put in so not good for the economy.

Diversity means more diverse beliefs and opinions and you hate people with different opinions to the opinions you hold.

More competition for jobs which leaves many young British people with out work.

More competition for housing which leaves many young British people unable to buy and paying very high rents.

Increased demand for road use so more congestion.

Increased demand for schools, NHS, council services,

Scarce resources used to print signs and leaflets in multiple languages.

Higher demand for benefits.

Increased UK carbon footprint.

More damage to the environment.

Less space for other indigenous species.

Increased security which decreases everyone's freedom and increases cost.

Higher demand for food so more imports.

Water Shortages.

Increased demand for power.

Increased depletion of UK resources.

You don't like people much do you? The most bizarre part of all that guff is the bit where you write - ''Less space for other indigenous species.'' - what the hell are you talking about?

You don't like people much do you? The most bizarre part of all that guff is the bit where you write - ''Less space for other indigenous species.'' - what the hell are you talking about?

Its you showing the inability to accept other points of view and humans are not the only species living on the planet, the more space we occupy the less there is for other species.

Its you showing the inability to accept other points of view and humans are not the only species living on the planet, the more space we occupy the less there is for other species.

Are you a vegetarian ?