How to handle illegal immigrants

I'm expecting the state to deal with the issue. And we're talking about refugee's, not economic migrants.

When a Brit retires to Spain, do you think they go and live with a Spanish family? Why would you expect anyone to answer patently absurd questions?

They are already identified. If they are refused refugee status and stay then they become illegal immigrants.

I would expect them to be given temporary help, until they find work and start earning their own living. It's not difficult to figure out.

---------- Post added 24-06-2015 at 21:07 ----------

You think? Do you even pay enough tax to be a net tax payer. Particularly if you've made use of the school system and will get a state pension.

---------- Post added 24-06-2015 at 21:09 ----------

The entire thread is started on the false axiom that refugee's ARE illegal immigrants. If they are genuine refugee's, then they are simply not.

Illegal immigrant almost exclusively means illegal economic migrant, an entirely different thing to someone fleeing libya.

Do you? my net tax paying days are done, are yours, if you live long enough you may get a state pension, or not the way things are going.

Do you? my net tax paying days are done, are yours, if you live long enough you may get a state pension, or not the way things are going.

Calculate what you paid over the years, and what you cost over the years.

Loraward and Zamo will be able to explain how you were not a net-contributor and therefore unworthy of hand-outs by the state.

Also, can you explain to those that were unfortunate enough to be born a few years after you why they have to work for an extra 2-5 years so that your pension can be paid?

Thanks.

Calculate what you paid over the years, and what you cost over the years.

Loraward and Zamo will be able to explain how you were not a net-contributor and therefore unworthy of hand-outs by the state.

Also, can you explain to those that were unfortunate enough to be born a few years after you why they have to work for an extra 2-5 years so that your pension can be paid?

Thanks.

You don't know my circumstances, and for a foreigner who came to this country at your time of life perhaps you can explain how they are going to pay for your pension.

You don't know my circumstances, and for a foreigner who came to this country at your time of life perhaps you can explain how they are going to pay for your pension.

Sure, perhaps the fact that my British wife has paid over 20K a year in taxes for 30 years into the system will help. Never mind my own contributions both here and in the Netherlands.

So, how about your circumstances, relevant to the question because?

People like you love judging across the screen, but when it comes to fact it all becomes a bit harder, doesn't it?

Sure, perhaps the fact that my British wife has paid over 20K a year in taxes for 30 years into the system will help. Never mind my own contributions both here and in the Netherlands.

So, how about your circumstances, relevant to the question because?

People like you love judging across the screen, but when it comes to fact it all becomes a bit harder, doesn't it?

So you have to rely on the taxes your wife has paid to help you out,

I didn't.

So you have to rely on the taxes your wife has paid to help you out,

I didn't.

No, you just rely on the income-tax my wife has paid indirectly. I'd also wager that my pension pot is on its way to be significantly larger than yours by the time I retire, but don't let that deter your petty argument.

No, just honest.

Don't you despair at times on here ?

I do. Arguing with the right wing bigots who appear to lack humanity and empathy. It's enough to make you wonder about humanity.

---------- Post added 25-06-2015 at 07:24 ----------

Yes, I'm most definitely a net tax payer thanks.