How to handle illegal immigrants

I haven't ever abused you, but you carry on.

You still don't understand what a bigot is though. Or more likely you do, and your smokescreen is to accuse others of being the bigot for arguing against your bigotry.

You have on numerous occasions and I do understand the term bigot, unlike you, you seam to think it is a word that describes people with opposing opinions to the opinions you hold. When it fact it is a word that describes people that are intolerant of others because of the opinions they hold, and that is you.

You have on numerous occasions and I do understand the term bigot, unlike you, you seam to think it is a word that describes people with opposing opinions to the opinions you hold. When it fact it is a word that describes people that are intolerant of others because of the opinions they hold, and that is you.

So would you describe people who have fought against racism as being bigots?

So would you describe people who have fought against racism as being bigots?

That would depend if they have shown intolerance towards someone for the opinions they hold.

You don't counter racism by being a racist.

You don't counter homophobia by being homophobic.

And you don't counter intolerance by being intolerant.

That would depend if they have shown intolerance towards someone for the opinions they hold.

You don't counter racism by being a racist.

You don't counter homophobia by being homophobic.

And you don't counter intolerance by being intolerant.

So if someone was intolerant of someone who was stopping black people registering to vote, you'd describe them as being a bigot?

So if someone was intolerant of someone who was stopping black people registering to vote, you'd describe them as being a bigot?

No because their intolerance is against an action and not against a person because of the opinion they hold.

I didn't create the word or decide what it means, all I can do is apply it according to the definition.

http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/bigot

Bigot

A person who is intolerant towards those holding different opinions:

I selected the part I wanted to reply to.

Which questions do you believe I haven't answered? I'll have a go at answering if you point them out and they're at all relevant.

The questions are in my posts 73 and 77.

All the questions are relevant.

The last thing this country needs is more immigrants, fished out of the sea. They cannot contribute to our economy and will only be another drain on our coffers.

Sorry may be harsh, just send them back after a health check and refreshments .