Trooping of the Colour-Queens official birthday.

Correct.. And im free to say people disrespecting our monarch should remove themselves from our green and pleasant land or preferably just FOAD :)

Screw the monarch, screw the monarchy. We should take all their land off them. I'm not going anywhere.

You criticise people for showing no respect for the monarchy yet you're totally happy to tell fellow human beings to <removed>?

Grow up.

For the record wishing death on the royal family is equally childish but automatic respect for them? I think not.

Edited by medusa
language!

Screw the monarch, screw the monarchy. We should take all their land off them. I'm not going anywhere.

You criticise people for showing no respect for the monarchy yet you're totally happy to tell fellow human beings to <removed>?

Grow up.

For the record wishing death on the royal family is equally childish but automatic respect for them? I think not.

Oh dearie me. Old flamingjimmy with another recurrent attack of class envy. :hihi:

Makes a change from churches and priests though

---------- Post added 14-06-2015 at 05:42 ----------

Respect your betters. Would you respect Jimmy Savile?

What's jimmy Savile got to do with the Queen of England ? :loopy:

Edited by medusa
language!

Oh dearie me. Old flamingjimmy with another recurrent attack of class envy. :hihi:

Makes a change from churches and priests though

---------- Post added 14-06-2015 at 05:42 ----------

What's jimmy Savile got to do with the Queen of England ? :loopy:

I think Marx thinks that Jimmy savile is his better.

How much does it cost?

All the participants are paid whether they are there or not.

Tickets were sold to watch the event, it will have attracted a huge number of tourists from all over the world, so my guess would be that it made money rather than cost money.

All the participants are paid whether they are there or not.

Tickets were sold to watch the event, it will have attracted a huge number of tourists from all over the world, so my guess would be that it made money rather than cost money.

A fine nationalized industry it is then. It's nice to see people getting together to celebrate something instead of being sat in front of a computer being miserable.

Because then we would be rid of them. I hear that Tampaxman wanted Jimmy to be Harry's Godfather. If we knew the truth about him, he could never be king. Spider letters? They are a distraction. Betty hasn't got much mileage left in her shriveled body and the adulterer Charlie Boy will soon be our ruler. I can't wait.

Whilst I agree with you entirely I don't think a balcony collapse would do away with them all. They never let them all stand on the same balcony at the same time!