Hard black plastic used in cars

Does anyone know what sorts of black plastic is used for car wing mirror casings, bumpers, windscreen wiper blades, bits of interior trim, dashboards, etc? I ask because I want to repair various things from the car, particularly the plastic shoe fitted to a Citreon Saxo's wiper blade assembly. This sounds like it's so trivial so why don't I just buy a replacement? The fact is that because of the way wiper blade shoes are packaged I'd have to buy a complete blade at £8.50 with p/p. It seems a bit expensive when a tiny blob of the right adhesive should do the job. Any ideas, anyone please?

So many plastics, so many glues.

I broke two fan blades off a 5" diameter high-speed mains fan and I repaired with a good superglue. It's still running months later.

The glue for plastic model kits also might be suitable.

I agree alchresearch. I bought some and used it but was a bit cack handed and managed to glue the wiper blade to the shoe so now it doesn't swivel as it needs to. I'll try using a thin blade to cut it free. I've also got a broken door hinge on the glove box lid so I'll have a go at that next. Thanks for all your advice everyone.