Dog being sick - yellow chips??

flibble

Try him with some nice hard fresh carrots.

I gave my dog peeled raw carrot for the first time the other day thinking he would love it. He just chewed it up into tiny pieces and spat them out leaving a pile of carrot on the floor.

I gave my dog peeled raw carrot for the first time the other day thinking he would love it. He just chewed it up into tiny pieces and spat them out leaving a pile of carrot on the floor.

Mine loves them but if your dog chewed it it cleaned his teeth a bit.

Ailsa our first dobe wouldnt touch fruit and veg, but Jesse is a proper veg-dobermann. She steals the stuff I give to my rabbits! Carrot, cauli, celery (CELERY? yeuk) and loves apples, pears, raspberrys and almost any fruit. She's not a fan of lettuce but LOVES cucumber.

OK she's just a bit weird...

Ailsa our first dobe wouldnt touch fruit and veg, but Jesse is a proper veg-dobermann. She steals the stuff I give to my rabbits! Carrot, cauli, celery (CELERY? yeuk) and loves apples, pears, raspberrys and almost any fruit. She's not a fan of lettuce but LOVES cucumber.

OK she's just a bit weird...

My boxer goes crazy for apples, the amount of drool he generates is other worldly!