Rotherham scandal..Do you feel guilty?

I know they're is already a thread on the Rotherham scandal and if possible moderators I'd like to keep this separate (it would be handy if we could have a sub thread)

This scandal has been ongoing since the late 90's early 00's, since then have you ever seen anything you thought odd? Have you heard any stories that now fits in? I remember in the late 90's on a tram seeing a young white girl around 13/14/15 with two (what I presumed at the time to be) Pakistani young men of around 21-25,

Being youngish myself at the time I remember thinking to myself that this young lass was just a young slapper but now thinking back I remember she had shopping bags with her from expensive shops and also a brand new mobile phone at the time I was thinking to myself she was only with these blokes for their money. I remember this quite vividly and its played on my mind since this scandal came to light.

Can you remember anything involving young white girls and Pakistani men?

Everyone who continues to vote Labour in Rotherham is guilty by default.

They are labour 'till they die in Rotherham..and most of these parts. They would vote for Jimmy Savile if he was alive and wore the red rosette. In fact he could remain dead and he'd still wipe the board

Edited by lil-minx92

Everyone who continues to vote Labour in Rotherham is guilty by default.

What an absolutely STUPID statement.

---------- Post added 16-06-2015 at 02:59 ----------

They are labour 'till they die in Rotherham..and most of these parts. They would vote for Jimmy Savile if he was alive and wore the red rosette. In fact he could remain dead and he'd still wipe the board

Another STUPID statement!

Labour are partly to blame because they have over the years encouraged mass immigration to rely on these people's votes.

Reap what you sow!

and exactly what have the tories have done in the last five years to stop it ?

do tell.

I know they're is already a thread on the Rotherham scandal and if possible moderators I'd like to keep this separate (it would be handy if we could have a sub thread)

This scandal has been ongoing since the late 90's early 00's, since then have you ever seen anything you thought odd? Have you heard any stories that now fits in? I remember in the late 90's on a tram seeing a young white girl around 13/14/15 with two (what I presumed at the time to be) Pakistani young men of around 21-25,

Being youngish myself at the time I remember thinking to myself that this young lass was just a young slapper but now thinking back I remember she had shopping bags with her from expensive shops and also a brand new mobile phone at the time I was thinking to myself she was only with these blokes for their money. I remember this quite vividly and its played on my mind since this scandal came to light.

Can you remember anything involving young white girls and Pakistani men?

Nope I dont feel guilty at all. What could I have done. It seems clear that the establishment had loads of reports and did nothing. One more wouldnt make a jot of difference.