Rotherham scandal..Do you feel guilty?

I don't think that this has anything to do with politics, but abuse of power related to political correctness. Just as others abused their power related to celebrity, wealth or position.

S.

Whilst i dont think politics were the only reason i do believe they did play a part. Labour (and until this i WAS labour all my life) wanted to keep the community on side. So they allowed them to do it knowing they are 'looking after' a large pool of its voters.

I could of course be wrong but still, i wont vote Labour again.

Grooming has nothing to do with what political party is in council. UK is very inexperienced with grooming but even places like France Germany Belgium holland have difficulties fighting it no matter who is running the country.

A full, open and honest Root Cause Analysis is required which takes into account all of the evidence from all of these similar cases. Anyone who tries to deny that should feel guilty. The councillors and police did not, reportedly, react how they should have, but they were not the root cause either.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men (or women) to do nothing.

Edmund Burke

There are too many on Sheffield forum that stand on the sidelines shouting about everything and doing nothing.

Theodore Roosevelt

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.”

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men (or women) to do nothing.

Edmund Burke

There are too many on Sheffield forum that stand on the sidelines shouting about everything and doing nothing.

Theodore Roosevelt

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.”

:hihi:

Thanks for that. It's really set me up to have another inspiring day! :thumbsup:

(I think it's time I got around to painting the shed...)

Go back to whoever you have reported it to, again and again and again. Make a thorough bloody nuisance of yourself. Go to the press, other media, councillors, mp, write to the PM of the day.

If it is your own child, remove it from school, making it clear why. Let them take you to court if they dare.

It may be necessary to hide the child by any possible means to prevent ss getting their hands on him/her.

Just keep on making such a stink till you force them into action. It won't be easy but it is a child's life at stake. Because it s the rest of the child's life that will be affected if SOMEONE doesn't help

Apologies for ranting, but you can see how strongly I feel about this subject. And just to add, it is not only sexual abuse but any abuse. Children aren't put on this earth to be some evil scum's plaything.

Go back to whoever you have reported it to, again and again and again. Make a thorough bloody nuisance of yourself. Go to the press, other media, councillors, mp, write to the PM of the day.

If it is your own child, remove it from school, making it clear why. Let them take you to court if they dare.

It may be necessary to hide the child by any possible means to prevent ss getting their hands on him/her.

Just keep on making such a stink till you force them into action. It won't be easy but it is a child's life at stake. Because it s the rest of the child's life that will be affected if SOMEONE doesn't help

Apologies for ranting, but you can see how strongly I feel about this subject. And just to add, it is not only sexual abuse but any abuse. Children aren't put on this earth to be some evil scum's plaything.

Sorry, who is this a reply to? :confused: