Mot, will i fail on this item?

thanks, its a quick job, I just realised my MOT was due, I have looked at what is required, there is an issue with the knob that operates the front seat, to level up, etc, its fell off, with that affect it, also a tiny bit of rust on the back near the window.

Apart from that it is structurally and fwics mechanically sound, lots of work done recently, new clutch, brake pads, spring coils, etc.

Nothing youve mentioned should cause a fail. I think youre ok but if your unsure just ring the MOT centre and ask. I did this (vaux tyres was the centre i used) when i wanted to know if something (cant recall what) would cause a fail. They told me it would be fine and it was.

I'd check all your bulbs are working if I were you....any bulb that isn't working (on the outside) is a fail...It's a shame to have a failure for the sake of a bulb.

Then what you do is take it to a place who arent after ripping you off and would tell you its broken but would replace it and not fail you then just charge you for the bulb.

Like mine do

my astra failed on two headlamp bulbs at halfords and when i turned up i got the fail sheet. said it wasnt allowed on the road till fixed. big burly man so i said how much, he quoted me £50 because its a hard job because the bumpers and radiator had to be dismantled. i later found out he had my pants down.