Mot, will i fail on this item?

I don’t drive a high performance car. Its an old Honda. But each day without fail I check tyres/ pressure , lights, indicators , brake lights, water, oil etc before setting of on my journey. Maybe because I am old. Everyone should give their car the once over before heading off.

---------- Post added 20-06-2015 at 23:41 ----------

Just for the record a high performance car does not differentiate from an old banger. A bulb is a bulb. Water for the windscreen is still water. Air for the tyres is still air etc etc.

---------- Post added 20-06-2015 at 23:56 ----------

Just for fun: As long as you have both wing mirrors you don’t need access to the back/ rear window. Think of a van. If you lost a wing mirror , you would need to have access to the rear/ back window ( the mirror stuck to your windscreen) plus driver side mirror.

I don’t drive a high performance car. Its an old Honda. But each day without fail I check tyres/ pressure , lights, indicators , brake lights, water, oil etc before setting of on my journey. Maybe because I am old. Everyone should give their car the once over before heading off.

---------- Post added 20-06-2015 at 23:41 ----------

Just for the record a high performance car does not differentiate from an old banger. A bulb is a bulb. Water for the windscreen is still water. Air for the tyres is still air etc etc.

---------- Post added 20-06-2015 at 23:56 ----------

Just for fun: As long as you have both wing mirrors you don’t need access to the back/ rear window. Think of a van. If you lost a wing mirror , you would need to have access to the rear/ back window ( the mirror stuck to your windscreen) plus driver side mirror.

Good point about the mirror, but dont get hung up about the performance of my car. Like i said, Its high quality too thats why it wont fall apart after a dash down to Asda. Does this stop my routine and daily checks? No :)

Wait, so first you accuse Truman, who is rather sensible and posted something sensible, of being a petty troll. Then you got called out on it and changed your mind, now you check your car daily as well? Ir is too early for you to be drunk Timeh, so I am going to assume you are a troll.

Wait, so first you accuse Truman, who is rather sensible and posted something sensible, of being a petty troll. Then you got called out on it and changed your mind, now you check your car daily as well? Ir is too early for you to be drunk Timeh, so I am going to assume you are a troll.

Read it again the come back and say sorry.

Ill wait. But not all day as im busy later.

Do you ever check your car at all? Or is it too petty for you..? Too much trouble or too complicated?

---------- Post added 20-06-2015 at 17:34 ----------

http://www.motinfo.gov.uk/htdocs/m4s01000201.htm

Have a read..it's not 100% clear but you could interpret it as a faulty HL brake lamp is a fail..

Mate! I'm a tester! Trust me when I say it's not a fail !!