A good child psychologist

No, im just asking for a friend. The other incident was sorted in the end. A solicitor attended, the police were informal, no action was taken or blame attributed to the girl. A good result in the end. Cheers for asking :thumbsup:

I recommend Maria at http://www.collinsdonnelly.co.uk/page.php?domain_name=collinsdonnelly.co.uk&viewpage=Profile

It's certainly worth reading her profile and that of Kate which is lower down the page to see the breadth of their experience. Maybe ask if you could have an initial chat with one of them. I've only known adults that have worked with Maria (and they had good results) so i'm recommending on this rather than direct knowledge of young people

if i were you i'd go through your Drs. then there is a secure paper trail & documentation. We tried a private psycologist mentioned on this thread & I definately would not recommend them for a child.