Women and kids left the uk to go to Syria??

Apparently the police and special services are to blame for not keeping tabs on them.

Maybe their husbands should take some responsibility for coming over here from a stone age ultra conservative region in Pakistan to have an arranged marriage with some Bradford born girls.

Who then ran away from them. Maybe they decided ISIS were the better option

Just saying.

Byeee :banana:

Yeah, but sad for the kids. Girls married off then impregnated by some suicide bombers and the boys loaded with explosives and made to detonate themselves.

I'm sure their Mum's will have a place at Allah's right hand for their sacrifice (or wherever they sit in their cosmic fairy fantasies)

Yeah, but sad for the kids. Girls married off then impregnated by some suicide bombers and the boys loaded with explosives and made to detonate themselves.

I'm sure their Mum's will have a place at Allah's right hand for their sacrifice (or wherever they sit in their cosmic fairy fantasies)

Yeah. Sure.

Reading social media, comments in the papers and listening to general conversations I feel that the public couldn't care less. This is sad for the kids involved. There only seems to be the news readers and the Muslim community who are concerned about this... Of course there are some who are concerned but the vast majority of the public have reached a tipping point in this now...

I really don't know where it will all end.

Then what happens if they come back? Will the kids be taken into care? Its a right mess...

Reading social media, comments in the papers and listening to general conversations I feel that the public couldn't care less. This is sad for the kids involved. There only seems to be the news readers and the Muslim community who are concerned about this... Of course there are some who are concerned but the vast majority of the public have reached a tipping point in this now...

I really don't know where it will all end.

Then what happens if they come back? Will the kids be taken into care? Its a right mess...

Did you see the crocodiles on the telly tonight?

Made my skin crawl.

I heard one husband bawling his eyes out on the radio. It must be at Allah's that they have gone. I presume they were 'stay at home' mums but not receiving any State benefits, being able to afford a trip to Mecca and all. I can't even afford a day-trip to Skeggy.