Women and kids left the uk to go to Syria??

Maybe the plan was that the whole families were going to go to Syria, but if the men had gone first then the women and children would have been closely watched - we'll have to see if the husbands go after them

If the men had been planning to follow, they could have done it anytime, instead of alerting the authorities that they had lost contact with their wives.

just watched the news again with the tearful press conference, yes almost convincing tears but seeing as the girls brother was already over there fighting with isis its hardly a suprise to these men??? in fact the community probably knew as well, behind closed doors and all that:suspect:

It was the husbands that reported them missing in the first place or didn't you realise that? :loopy::rolleyes:

One question I have is who chaperoned these women? It was my understanding that Saudi Arabia being the backward country it is, women are required to be chaperoned outside of the family home. Who else was with them for their time in Saudi?

If the men had been planning to follow, they could have done it anytime, instead of alerting the authorities that they had lost contact with their wives.

Good point, also I think the schools would have been asking questions if they hadn't

Edited by cressida

It was the husbands that reported them missing in the first place or didn't you realise that? :loopy::rolleyes:

well they would wouldnt they??? they knew where they were full well! and who did they report it too? as they knew they had gone to Saudi in the first place.

lets just hope their husbands etc go and join them we are fools if we let them back in here with their festering beliefs and hatred of the west:roll:

Why are they crocodile tears? :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

they were obviously crocodile tears. Did you not watch the event they staged?

It was very poor acting. They may be upset, they may not be. It was impossible to tell from last night's performance. Perhaps they will get better at it after the first night nerves :hihi:

Do you just defend all things moslim for the sake of it?

[QUOT

E=mafya;11051681]Why are they crocodile tears? Why are the fathers not over there if they were in on it? :rolleyes:

your right mafya ,they're real tears ,for the child benefits they'll be missing out on.

as for the wives= Welfare State for Islamic State..:help:

Edited by johncocker

well spotted mafya, I'm with you on this one again, I think theres for to many judgemental people here on sf

they obviously deserved a break, we all need to take it easy' once in a while, don't we?

I know its not everybodys choice of getaway destination but if thats what they want why not for gods sake.

I think we should be far less judgemental and encourage more passage to these increasingly popular hotspots for the intrepid Muslim tourist.:)