Women and kids left the uk to go to Syria??

apparently its now the police who are to blame for these women going over:loopy:

There are numerous reasons. One of which is that they just hate us.... But we have been stupid by what we have done in Iraq, Libya and Afghanistan..

It always amazes me when we hear spin about the threat of Russia when we are the usual ones starting wars...

There are numerous reasons. One of which is that they just hate us.... But we have been stupid by what we have done in Iraq, Libya and Afghanistan..

I'm not sure that the UK started any wars there.

It always amazes me when we hear spin about the threat of Russia.

No, Russia is not threatening the UK- nor anywhere else in Europe.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-33201176

The friend of Zohra Dawood, who wanted to remain anonymous because she said she feared for her life, said the mother told her: "I don't want my children living in this society."

The friend added: "She says she wants to live in Saudi Arabia because she didn't like the UK."

Asked if she challenged Zohra over her views, the friend said: "No because by then Zohra completely ignored us. She didn't talk to anyone. I don't know what she was thinking."

I think the part of those paragraphs that gets me is that someone in Britain is afraid for her life by speaking to the press. Which means there are people in the community or she is aware of people who could realistically kill her for going public. The other part that worries me is the 'its not my problem' attitude; didn't bother to challenge her friend when she suspected what was going to happen, and presumably didn't bother to raise it with anyone else either.

The friend doesn't mention the woman wanted to go and join Isis, she was told that she wanted to go and live in Saudi Arabia so challenging someone who says they are wanting to live in another country is not the norm.

The fear for her life bit I can't figure why unless she thinks Isis will target her in this country.

I blame the police!

Well it took them a while, but they got round to it eventually.

The TV coverage is way off over this story. We are supposed to be worried and upset about how these poor innocents have been led astray, and to be longing for their safe return.

It's a false story. These women have a brother fighting for ISIS and decided they wanted to live in an Islamic state rather than the UK. So they did.

That's it.