Chris Evans for Top Gear?

smithy266

I'm still hoping one of the other presenters is Guy Martin.....not the rumoured Dermot O Leary.

Dermot isn't presenting on the next series of X Factor...........

To me he's very marmite. I don't like any of his TV stuff but his radio show is excellent.

Oh dear.

Chris Evans has said auditions will be held to find his co-hosts for Top Gear.

He told the BBC's One Show anyone from around the world with "a real appetite for cars" was welcome to apply, whether they were "famous people" or not.

"If you're up for it, we want to hear from you," the Radio 2 DJ added.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-33162666

Guy Martin, Jodie Kidd and Chris Evans I reckon. Then Top Gear gets cancelled as viewing figures fall badly.

I can see a Clarkson, May and Hammond show being on Netflix, more money and more creative freedom.

I new that was coming the" BBC mandatory co host pc woman ":gag:

What next? Change Woman's Hour to Woman's half hour and Bloke's half-hour ?

It's a show about blokes doing stupid blokeish things like playing stupid pranks on each other, driving fast cars stupidly, making offensively stupid jokes about each other. why subject a woman to this sort of nonsense and spoil the fun.:huh:

I just know the next Doctor Who will be female.

I new that was coming the" BBC mandatory co host pc woman ":gag:

What next? Change Woman's Hour to Woman's half hour and Bloke's half-hour ?

It's a show about blokes doing stupid blokeish things like playing stupid pranks on each other, driving fast cars stupidly, making offensively stupid jokes about each other. why subject a woman to this sort of nonsense and spoil the fun.:huh:

I just know the next Doctor Who will be female.

Is it beyond the realms of possibility that a maybe Jodie Kidd is being considered by some because of her appearance on the show? She was one of the fastest in the car, was interviewed well and knew fair deal about cars?