Chris Evans for Top Gear?

smithy266

Nahhh

Jim 'ill Fix It

Now then Now then. Theres no need for that!

---------- Post added 29-06-2015 at 13:07 ----------

I wonder who's choice it was to pick Clarkson's last words in the show:

"I hate working on Top Gear"

Possibly Clarksons? It seems like his type of humour.

• 2 weeks later...

I have been know to watch top-gear from time to time since the clarkson incident. I just see it as 3 adults messing around with mostly cars it can be funny at time and even entertaining.

I will revert back to my old policy of not watching it at all as they annoying little man evans is going to be in it. There is (for me) far too much wrong with every aspect of that guy.

• 3 weeks later...

For £80 a year you get access to lots of shows on demand, next day delivery for all amazon orders, lots of kindle books in a free library and maybe some music (not sure on the last one).

I'm seriously considering signing up for Amazon Prime.

There are no viewing numbers available apparently, they keep it secret.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-02-03/five-questions-about-amazon-prime-that-jeff-bezos-still-won-t-answer

Like it or not Amazon TV is the future and the BBC is the past. The BBC would be better off adopting a format like amazon and just spending they money on making programmes people are willing to pay for instead of spending millions producing dross to fill up daytime schedules.