Chris Evans for Top Gear?

smithy266

While streaming is the future, I wouldn't necessarily say Amazon TV is.

I bought a Kindle Fire stick, installed Kodi and now get access to loads of streamed movies and TV shows and live TV, all for free.

And you have to factor in the TV viewers of this country - how many struggled when analogue was turned off and you had to get freeview?

• 6 months later...
what a Yawn!

Bring it on the boys of the Amazon......

I agree. I can see the wage bill for these self promoters outweighing any worthwhile program content. No wonder the BBC has had to ditch Formula one in order to pay that lot of wafflers.

I agree. I can see the wage bill for these self promoters outweighing any worthwhile program content. No wonder the BBC has had to ditch Formula one in order to pay that lot of wafflers.

Formula one got the same way.Mummys boys for drivers who are no more than camera fodder for sponsers and the commentators paint dryingly boring.

There is just something wrong for me when theres an inquest because someone actually over took someone.