Carlos Carvalhal appointed by Owls

Southey owl

I have been watching the Owls since 1953 and apart from two or three purple patches the rest has been also rans.

I have got used to it now ,don't build my hopes up or predict how things will turn out .

I go to Owlerton because I enjoy match day,If I expected success I would have chosen to support United;)

MANCHESTER United I take it! haha :) Fair enough pal, I suppose I don't take well to the variance that is being displayed in this takeover, from elated to uncertain is not a good swing.

Tim we are not in Holland we are in England, the best, biggest stage on World football and we don't need smaller football nations to tell us how to run the game that we in Sheffield invented.

With this attitude we'll never win the World Cup.

With this attitude we'll never win the World Cup.

We won it in 1966 when all teams in our Country had mostly English or Scottish players playing every week.

That situation still exists in some prominent football Countries today and that is why we will never win the World Cup again.

My attitude is my attitude thanks for answering the topic in question.

We won it in 1966 when all teams in our Country had mostly English or Scottish players playing every week.

That situation still exists in some prominent football Countries today and that is why we will never win the World Cup again.

My attitude is my attitude thanks for answering the topic in question.

I was talking about winning the World Cup in the future!

When all teams in our country had mostly English or Scottish players playing every week after we won the World Cup in 1966, we never qualified for another World Cup again until 1982 - 16 years! Why do you think that was?

Wednesday Takeover as been very upsetting for The Owls fans since Stuart Gray was sacked for no reason,All the Fans get Excited about the Takeover but now No Manager in Charge an no sign of any new players signing,Mark Cooper as done nothing as a manager and Carlos Carvahal does not have any experience with English football,We want a manager we knows how to Play Quality Football to get us into the Premiership,even Mandric sticking up for Mr Chansiri but its get more annoying,feel sorry for them who bought season tickets thinking the Stuart Gray would be in Charge

o

I was talking about winning the World Cup in the future!

When all teams in our country had mostly English or Scottish players playing every week after we won the World Cup in 1966, we never qualified for another World Cup again until 1982 - 16 years! Why do you think that was?

What as this got to do with Carlos and Sheffield Wednesday,read the thread title ,nothing to do with World cups, England or attitude.

And don't say Tim brought the Netherlands into it !!!! We know:rant:

o

What as this got to do with Carlos and Sheffield Wednesday,read the thread title ,nothing to do with World cups, England or attitude.

Sorry, I didn't mean to make your cross, all I was doing was countering your point that - we don't need smaller football nations to tell us how to run the game. Shall we let it go at that?

Wednesday Takeover as been very upsetting for The Owls fans since Stuart Gray was sacked for no reason,All the Fans get Excited about the Takeover but now No Manager in Charge an no sign of any new players signing,Mark Cooper as done nothing as a manager and Carlos Carvahal does not have any experience with English football,We want a manager we knows how to Play Quality Football to get us into the Premiership,even Mandric sticking up for Mr Chansiri but its get more annoying,feel sorry for them who bought season tickets thinking the Stuart Gray would be in Charge

Anybody who bought a season ticket expecting SG to be in charge is gunna be thrilled to bits with the exciting,free flowing ,attacking football I even think we will score some goals this season,I've certainly not been upset regarding this new managerial approach and never expected any signings to be announced until the transfer window opens.

o

Somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed :hihi::hihi: