Carlos Carvalhal appointed by Owls

Southey owl

Anybody who bought a season ticket expecting SG to be in charge is gunna be thrilled to bits with the exciting,free flowing ,attacking football I even think we will score some goals this season,I've certainly not been upset regarding this new managerial approach and never expected any signings to be announced until the transfer window opens.

I don't think anyone would have bought a st just because Gray was manager,after last seasons entertainment at home I reckon more nought them when he was sacked.

Rather do that than wake up on't wrong side ot bleeedin Atlantic Ocean;)

Yeah you are right I get to wake up everyday and look at this

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/0b/Keating_channel,_lake_freighter,_bikes_on_the_Gardiner_Expressway_--_Toronto,_Ontario.jpg/640px-Keating_channel,_lake_freighter,_bikes_on_the_Gardiner_Expressway_--_Toronto,_Ontario.jpg and this

http://www.cbc.ca/news2/interactives/before-after/toronto-condos/images/toronto-skyline-muise-after2012rb.jpg

Horrible place ask G and Scottf :hihi::hihi:

Anyway back on topic you happy with Semedo signing and Carlos the clown as your new manager ?

Edited by canadablade

According to the Star, which I am reduced to reading online over here, SWFC are buying Cooper out of his Swindon contract, but can't say anything until Carlos "the comedy clown" Canival is appointed as "General Manager". They did go on to say that Comical Carlos has been unemployed for three years.

This is eithet a stroke of genius by t'owd Tommy Tuna Fish boss or a season of disaster ahead.

I think SG will be chucklling to himself.

Pearson sacked, how would you owls feel about him taking charge?

an experienced premiership manager who got them to 14th in said premier league rather than a forigener with no championship experience (in fact no english football league experience) and 14 clubs in 14 years and a possible league 1 manager (again with no championship experience) at getting us into the premier league?

its a no brainer

the second option...obviously *sigh* lol