Carlos Carvalhal appointed by Owls

Southey owl

Surely they could have sewn up CC by now if he was getting the job, the man has been out of work for years.

I don't think CC has caused the hold up,I think its been down to his assistants and coopers contract with Swindon that has caused it to drag on,saying that its still been only three weeks.

do you think the Pearson sacking was actually down to the stated "difference of perception" in a footballing manner, i mean he does have his "ways"

OR

down to the shenegans of his lad in that sex tape scandel?

If CC and Cooler is coming in, how will it work, have they worked together before? Do they even speak the same language?

nope and nope :P

what ive read, Carlos doesnt speak english at all but Gazza has a difference of opinion so we shall wait and see

do you think the Pearson sacking was actually down to the stated "difference of perception" in a footballing manner, i mean he does have his "ways"

OR

down to the shenegans of his lad in that sex tape scandel?

I would think his lads sacking/behaviour will have had some bearing on it .yes I did hear CC is fluent in English ,not sure about cooper though.

After one of the most bizarre managerial searches in SWFC history we finally get the appointment of Portugals Carlos Carvalhal as head coach, the search for an English assistant/co-manager/pie seller seems to have floundered on the rocks.

This is either a massive gamble or a masterstroke by the new Owls board.

I will back the man as I have backed every manager since the great Jack Charlton but still feel its a strange appointment, we have heard rumours that he has links to Mourinho and super agent Jorge Mendes but these coule be tenuous, his CV doesnt make great reading and his mild sucesses have been few and a long time past. The Championship is a tough league but Aitor Karanka and Slavisa Jockanovic have shown the way last season.

A strange choice for sure, just need some decent signings now!!

After one of the most bizarre managerial searches in SWFC history we finally get the appointment of Portugals Carlos Carvalhal as head coach, the search for an English assistant/co-manager/pie seller seems to have floundered on the rocks.

This is either a massive gamble or a masterstroke by the new Owls board.

I will back the man as I have backed every manager since the great Jack Charlton but still feel its a strange appointment, we have heard rumours that he has links to Mourinho and super agent Jorge Mendes but these coule be tenuous, his CV doesnt make great reading and his mild sucesses have been few and a long time past. The Championship is a tough league but Aitor Karanka and Slavisa Jockanovic have shown the way last season.

A strange choice for sure, just need some decent signings now!!

couldnt agree more fella, very strange

BUT

once the show gets on the road thats when we see which way its gonna go, up to the promised land or straight down the pan