Carlos Carvalhal appointed by Owls

Southey owl

Unlike United I'm sure we will get behind the appointment (if made) and wont be holding a 'shoes off' protest before a ball is kicked.

While Carvalhal is trying to sort things out at the club, he has found a mutiny on his hands, arguably led by superstar winger and fan favorite Ricardo Quaresma. As a player who was bought after an overwhelming request by fans chanting slogans during games, Quaresma knew he had lots of credit at the club. He would win over the fans with his spectacular trivela (curling the ball) or some rabona shot (shooting the ball with the kicking leg wrapped around the back of the standing leg). And he reportedly threw his boots at Carvalhal after the coach said he would substitute him during the half-time of the Atletico Madrid game last week.:D

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/whats-eating-mr-carvalhal.aspx?pageID=238&nID=15960&NewsCatID=444

Edited by chalga

Why would a successfull league 1 manager want to take a backward move to be an assistant at a club just above them to a manager no one in england knows.apart from his rubbish cv.?

Sorry if i sound as though i`m winding up as i am definately NOT.

I`m just being honest with my opinion.

I might be totally wrong and this unsuccessfull foreign manager might do well.He`s had enough practice. Fifteen times lucky.eh??

While Carvalhal is trying to sort things out at the club, he has found a mutiny on his hands, arguably led by superstar winger and fan favorite Ricardo Quaresma. As a player who was bought after an overwhelming request by fans chanting slogans during games, Quaresma knew he had lots of credit at the club. He would win over the fans with his spectacular trivela (curling the ball) or some rabona shot (shooting the ball with the kicking leg wrapped around the back of the standing leg). And he reportedly threw his boots at Carvalhal after the coach said he would substitute him during the half-time of the Atletico Madrid game last week.:D

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/whats-eating-mr-carvalhal.aspx?pageID=238&nID=15960&NewsCatID=444

Well that explains one of the Clubs and I think he has moved onto better things a few times but it still leaves about 10 failures

Its on the Sky Football Internet site but not on Sky TV yet,Why?didn"t we keep Gray on instead of Mark Cooper,Hope it sorted out soon,an is Transfer targets revealed,as thats whats worrying a lot of fans now,specially those who already have bought there season tickets thinking Gray would be in Charge

1 word-Jokanović

Speedy you speak absolute biased rubbish at times mate and it is nothing but comical. :hihi:

Adkins was a bit appointment for United as "A manager is only as good as his last job as you said", this despite the fact that he had nothing but a rough ride in his last job due to the owners selling the club from under his feet and complete unrest around the club.

But yet put this Carvalhal in front of you and suddenly it is all completely different whilst looking through blue tinted specs and despite this novice of a manager having a quite frankly average to poor CV he could still do the business and deliver the goods a S6.

I will be honest, I think this is a dire appointment for the Owls and I find it quite amusing that you appear to have replaced the skilled tradesman with the apprentice. Linking this guy to Mourinho by saying they are friends doesn't make him an attractive manager.

Bad business sense from a meddling owner who felt the need to try and fix something that wasn't necessarily broken. The Owls fans question our Prince but he has bankrolled us and made appropriate changes when targets haven't been achieved. As for Mr Chasiri well recent activities wouldn't be inspiring me too much. Anyone else feel another mid tabled leeds coming on?

Chairmans toy, not a football club.

1 word-Jokanović

Speedy you speak absolute biased rubbish at times mate and it is nothing but comical. :hihi:

Adkins was a bit appointment for United as "A manager is only as good as his last job as you said", this despite the fact that he had nothing but a rough ride in his last job due to the owners selling the club from under his feet and complete unrest around the club.

But yet put this Carvalhal in front of you and suddenly it is all completely different whilst looking through blue tinted specs and despite this novice of a manager having a quite frankly average to poor CV he could still do the business and deliver the goods a S6.

I will be honest, I think this is a dire appointment for the Owls and I find it quite amusing that you appear to have replaced the skilled tradesman with the apprentice. Linking this guy to Mourinho by saying they are friends doesn't make him an attractive manager.

Bad business sense from a meddling owner who felt the need to try and fix something that wasn't necessarily broken. The Owls fans question our Prince but he has bankrolled us and made appropriate changes when targets haven't been achieved. As for Mr Chasiri well recent activities wouldn't be inspiring me too much. Anyone else feel another mid tabled leeds coming on?

Chairmans toy, not a football club.

Explain why naming Jokanović as a unknown successful manager is biased? I would say it's the truth, isn't it?

Edited by speedy69

Guest sibon
15 jobs then!!!!!!!!

Must be an absolute brilliant proven manager!!!

Scraping the barrel.

Is that 15 more than you DM? :)