Carlos Carvalhal appointed by Owls

Southey owl

I find it interesting that everyone on this thread is getting excited by mere speculation! The last official statement by the club was the departure of John Deehan. Ok Carvalhal is the bookies favourite, but until the club makes an announcement, all we can do is speculate.

The same applies to transfers, both in and out, it is all mere speculation, generated by chatter on here, in the pub, in the office etc.

I would be very surprised if a number of deals for players aren't already lined up, regardless of manager, but not likely to be announced until the end of June when a lot of players contracts expire.

It appears to me that Mr Chansiri likes to keep his cards close to his chest, so until the club say anything, the rest is just speculation.

I haven't bothered to count but I think there are more Blades comments on this thread than Owls and everyone of them taking the micky out of this appointment. Well let us just clear a few things up the first being that I have seen comments that we haven't got an owner who is bank rolling the purchases which implies that United do.

Let me point out again that McCabe has removed all the assets from the Club and it is now worth less than I am and the only purchase last year was £1.5m for a fullback when you needed a centre forward. None of the funds from McGuire appear to have been re-invested and where all the money goes from the excellent 20,000 gates and good Cup Runs is anyone's guess.

We will find out if this appointment is a mistake or not, but it will not be as a result of lack of funding and good intentions. So I am happy with how things are at S6 and always have a chuckle when I see Blades bragging about how financially sound they are in the Pub League.

A good few inconsistencies in your post jpmorris.

I'm not even going to bother arguing where you have gone wrong but I would suggest that you go away and do a bit more research as your post is way off the mark!

I can only assume that the new manager isn't to your own personally tastes therefore you are trying to counter this but in order to do this correctly you do need a little something know as fact.

I find it interesting that everyone on this thread is getting excited by mere speculation! The last official statement by the club was the departure of John Deehan. Ok Carvalhal is the bookies favourite, but until the club makes an announcement, all we can do is speculate.

The same applies to transfers, both in and out, it is all mere speculation, generated by chatter on here, in the pub, in the office etc.

I would be very surprised if a number of deals for players aren't already lined up, regardless of manager, but not likely to be announced until the end of June when a lot of players contracts expire.

It appears to me that Mr Chansiri likes to keep his cards close to his chest, so until the club say anything, the rest is just speculation.

well thats cos were fans, and not generally in the know, so all we can go on is speculation, but its now all over the news so its gotta have more substance now than pure speculation

A good few inconsistencies in your post jpmorris.

I'm not even going to bother arguing where you have gone wrong but I would suggest that you go away and do a bit more research as your post is way off the mark!

I can only assume that the new manager isn't to your own personally tastes therefore you are trying to counter this but in order to do this correctly you do need a little something know as fact.

Green Man every fact is spot on and correct and you choose not to argue because you cannot argue with the truth.