Carlos Carvalhal appointed by Owls

Southey owl

All is good in the world today ,after two beautiful granddaughters ,I finally got my first grandson at 8am this morning.

Many congratulations and good wishes to all! 'Jack' is in fashion just now. One or two 'Dannys' also. But I haven't heard of a 'Ron' for some time:)

Green Man every fact is spot on and correct and you choose not to argue because you cannot argue with the truth.

How has McCabe asset stripped the club? Certain assets have been transferred into different accounts which allows the new investors to inject money directly into the football team as opposed to anything else. As the owner / Guardian of the club it doesn't matter what so ever which bank account certain assets sit in as they are still part of the football club and would be transferred over to any buyers should McCabe leave the club. The transferring of assets makes sound business sense and as a result we attracted significant investment which is now going directly into the squad.

As for signing one player. Yes we did need a striker earlier on it the season but we brought in strikers in the second half of the season, one of which being one of the leagues top goalscorers :loopy: Those errors were the managers errors, the board gave him permission to sign players but he didn't sign the players and this is his fault and nothing to do with the board in the slightest. We signed multiple players and all of the Harry Maguire money bankrolled these signings. £1.5 for Brayford as well as Coutts and Done plus other business. Any remaining whch can't be much will no doubt go towards another signing.

Like I said get some fact because you are talking rubbish.

---------- Post added 19-06-2015 at 22:43 ----------

Congratulations Gazza. Ought to be reported for cruelty for forcing Wednesday on the new addition but never the less well done you old codger haha.

All is good in the world today ,after two beautiful granddaughters ,I finally got my first grandson at 8am this morning.

Great news for me to come home to Gazza, best wishes from all the S2 lads on here, I will raise a glass (or two) tonight pal, congratulations.

(can't wait until I am old enough to be a grandad.....sorry gaz, couldn't resist mate! :hihi:)