UK unemployment

No gwhite it hasn't. Had that been the case then I couldn't argue otherwise - daft I'm not. But hey your mate knows better! You carry on in your delusion and let the rest of us, the grown ups, deal with reality then everyone is happy :)

And of course everything that's on the the internet is 100% correct and true - must be cos is on the internet ;) and gwhite's mate says so has to be true

---------- Post added 19-06-2015 at 04:59 ----------

Having read through your mates website - loads of things in there where they are misdirecting and just basically giving out wrong advice but hey tis on tinternet so must be true. There are things on there that contradict each other so even if the advice was up to date which it isn't wouldn't work. I can see what they;re trying to do and good on them but they really need to get it right

The Tories are fixing the stats in their favour, full stop.

Oh sweet baby Jesus. Labour biased twaddle. Why don't you provide some evidence to back up your claim. Something that the Tories have been doing different to what Labour was doing before.

Oh sweet baby Jesus. Labour biased twaddle. Why don't you provide some evidence to back up your claim. Something that the Tories have been doing different to what Labour was doing before.

I was going to say, I'm hardly a tory lover, but as far as I am aware (prepares to be corrected!) the stats are gathered in the same way for the Tories as they were under the coalition and as they were under Labour. They either all fudged the figures or none of them did.

---------- Post added 19-06-2015 at 16:55 ----------

No gwhite it hasn't. Had that been the case then I couldn't argue otherwise - daft I'm not. But hey your mate knows better! You carry on in your delusion and let the rest of us, the grown ups, deal with reality then everyone is happy :)

It has been proven that one particular JobCentre did indeed have a sanctions league table, did indeed tell it's staff to sanction more people and did indeed discipline staff for not sanciotning enough. There is a copy of the letter sent to staff signed by the director of that JobCentre who has admitted sending it and that the contents were accurate.

However, this does not mean that the sanctions league table was created by the government or that it means anything more than just competition between Jobcentres. But that is itself is pretty terrible that someone senior in DWP thought it was a good idea to have a competition on which person you can take cash away from? And even if it was just that one Jobcentre doing this, you have to question why they had stats on where they sat in terms of numbers sanctioned in the first place. Why collate this data if it's not to be used in some way.

Okay.....

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/ids-government-under-fire-massaging-4575637

---------- Post added 19-06-2015 at 18:02 ----------

Where? Proper compelling evidence I mean. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof after all....

Just done!

Go on Tory boy - tell me you don't believe it's real and made up by the Daily Mirror.