Are Camelot getting greedy or desperate?

I canceled my on line account as soon as I heard they were adding 10 numbers, I will continue to play upto the date the extra numbers come into play, then it's good bye lotto.

Why are companies allowed to be so greedy, It wouldn't happen in other european country's

This will surely come back to haunt Camelot.

I canceled my on line account as soon as I heard they were adding 10 numbers, I will continue to play upto the date the extra numbers come into play, then it's good bye lotto.

Why are companies allowed to be so greedy, It wouldn't happen in other european country's

This will surely come back to haunt Camelot.

I'll be cancelling mine as soon as the new addition comes in.

Have to say I'm pretty relieved to get out. Hated having to fork out £40ish quid every month.

Can't wait!

Zero ??

Funny that we have 3 jackpot winners within a mile radius of where I live!

Did I say zero? Nope, I said virtually zero. 1 in 14 million to be exact, the odds are changing to 1 in 54 million. I would suggest that it's the Jackpot and not the odds that entices people in, that's why the Euromillions is so popular even though the chances of winning that are 1 in 115.5 million.

I have had the same numbers from day one of the lottery . Most I have won is about £60 for having four numbers . I was happy when there was only one Saturday draw each week . I only participated in the Wednesday draw because I had the same numbers and would be less than happy if they were the jackpot numbers on a Wednesday and I had not bought a ticket . I also participated in the plus 5 game for the same reasons .

I thought when they put the stake up to £2 it was a big mistake . I think I am going to stop doing the lottery when the new format begins .

I think Camelot are both greedy and desperate , however many good causes have benefited over the years as well as some less good causes . Also I am happy for anyone who has had a big win .

It looks like it's greed, not desperation ...

Camelot UK Lotteries Limited announced record UK National Lottery ticket sales of £7,277 million for the 2014/15 financial year, an increase of £546 million on the previous year.

Like others I stopped playing when the price doubled. If I'd wanted to spend £2 I would have bought 2 tickets.

It looks like it's greed, not desperation ...

Camelot UK Lotteries Limited announced record UK National Lottery ticket sales of £7,277 million for the 2014/15 financial year, an increase of £546 million on the previous year.

Like others I stopped playing when the price doubled. If I'd wanted to spend £2 I would have bought 2 tickets.

Well summed up . In New York a lottery ticket is $1.00 (one dollar) and the jackpot is about $80 million .