Dangerous Driving City road 18/06/2015

Yes. I put my feelings towards SYP to one side based purely on the fact he or she were prepared to go through a red light with a pedestrian so close. I doubt if i could live with myself should the Volvo driver end up killing someone and i didnt do anything.

---------- Post added 18-06-2015 at 17:17 ----------

As for if they will do anything? The PC seemed enthusiastic about speaking to someone with those kinds of road manners so i have my fingers crossed.

:thumbsup: for SYP then eh ?:bigsmile:

The poor driving didnt end there im afraid. He or she then booted it through another red then swung left onto Pit Lane.

If it was just the first red light incident i probably wouldnt have uploaded it but he or she did seem on a bit of a mission.

Parking nicked cars behind the flats on Pit Lane used to be (probably still is) a nice spot to park up for a few days and see if the car had a tracking device.

Just had a look at that video, yeah it's not good driving but hardly the worst I've seen - I think it's a bit pedantic you bothered to upload and spread it around.

It looks to me like the driver initially pulled out, slowed for a split second and noticed the pedestrians weren't crossing because of them, and then made the bad decision to take off.

If I had a camera and uploaded/reported to SF every bit of bad driving I ever came across, I'd save time by rigging up a live webcam in my car! :hihi:

I'd be happy if they were all reported. There is a chance that the police would "have a word", with the possibility that the driver would think about the way he/she drives, and would take it upon themselves to improve. Or if there are several reports, the police may take it further.

Some action against what may be fairly minor offences gives us the opportunity to sort out the habitually bad drivers before they cause a serious crash.