This is terrorism. Not a hate crime!!

Does any of this change the fact that Muslims are still the runaway leader when it comes to groups nurturing extremism. Bonzo's attempt to throw up a smokescreen is more like a fart - it stinks but nobody has any difficulty seeing right through it.

Does any of this change the fact that Muslims are still the runaway leader when it comes to groups nurturing extremism. Bonzo's attempt to throw up a smokescreen is more like a fart - it stinks but nobody has any difficulty seeing right through it.

It's not an attempt to throw up a smokescreen. Black Americans have been terrorised by white extremists for hundreds of years. Tell me where I've attempted to draw your attention from your anti Muslim agenda? You can carry on blaming one and a half billion Muslims for the crimes of a few, I'm not stopping you. On the other hand, I'll not go blaming all white, right wing Christians for the deaths of thousands of black people. All I will do is express my opinion on what I believe is and is not terrorism. In this case, I think the killer is a terrorist.

It's not an attempt to throw up a smokescreen. Black Americans have been terrorised by white extremists for hundreds of years. Tell me where I've attempted to draw your attention from your anti Muslim agenda? You can carry on blaming one and a half billion Muslims for the crimes of a few, I'm not stopping you. On the other hand, I'll not go blaming all white, right wing Christians for the deaths of thousands of black people. All I will do is express my opinion on what I believe is and is not terrorism. In this case, I think the killer is a terrorist.

And right now Black Africans terrorise white people in Africa, it appears to be a normal part of living on earth, all over the planet life forms are killing and terrorising each other including members of their own species.

Still blowing smoke with no fire eh?

They say only dumb people watch Fox news.. you must have a subscription for it and other news channels that like to give the world a view and belief (brainwash) that all terrorism is by Muslim people.

You have no data or figures to base your views and that is where you fail miserably.

Let us look at some actual figures and this proves and gives weight to the OP.

In 2013, there were 152 terrorist attacks in the EU. Two of them were “religiously motivated.” In 2012, there were 219 terrorist attacks in EU countries, six of them were “religiously motivated.”

In 2011, not one of the 174 terrorist attacks in EU countries in 2011 were “affiliated or inspired” by terrorist organizations. 2010, 249 terrorist attacks, three of them were considered by Europol to be “Islamist.” In 2009, of 294 terrorist attacks, only one was related to Islamist militancy – though Europol added the caveat, “Islamist terrorists still aim to cause mass casualties.”

The vast majority of terrorist attacks in E.U. countries have for years been perpetrated by separatist organizations.

Source: http://thinkprogress.org/world/2015/01/08/3609796/islamist-terrorism-europe/

We are talking about groups like France’s FLNC, which advocates an independent nation for the island of Corsica. In December 2013, FLNC terrorists carried out simultaneous rocket attacks against police stations in two French cities. And in Greece in late 2013, the left-wing Militant Popular Revolutionary Forces shot and killed two members of the right-wing political party Golden Dawn. While over in Italy, the anarchist group FAI engaged in numerous terror attacks including sending a bomb to a journalist. And the list goes on and on.

Where did you hear about this Zamo...let me guess, no where. Why? Because if it isn't done by 'Muslims' its not newsworthy.

Even after one of the worst terror attacks ever in Europe in 2011, when Anders Breivik slaughtered 77 people in Norway to further his anti-Muslim, anti-immigrant, and pro-“Christian Europe” agenda as he stated in his manifesto, how much press did we see in the United States? Yes, it was covered, but not the way we see when a Muslim terrorist is involved. Plus we didn’t see terrorism experts fill the cable news sphere asking how we can stop future Christian terrorists. In fact, even the suggestion that Breivik was a “Christian terrorist” was met with outrage by many, including Fox News’s Bill O’Reilly.

Have you heard about the Buddhist terrorists? Well, extremist Buddhists have killed many Muslim civilians in Burma, and just a few months ago in Sri Lanka, some went on a violent rampage burning down Muslim homes and businesses and slaughtering four Muslims.

source: http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/01/14/are-all-terrorists-muslims-it-s-not-even-close.html

So you can bark all you want- but it is flimsly on paper and nothing more than a ' I wish it was true' attempt.

Keep your fox/sky news pals close...so you're dreams exist in your head.

Islamic supremacists / white supremacists. All cut from the same cloth. Lets not pretend though that one presents an equal level of danger as the other.

Much analysis going on over the Charleston shooter, his background, his motives and politics, so we can justly call it terrorism. Perhaps those providing us with this analysis should also do the same of Islamic terrorism, so that may be also seen and acknowledged for it's background, motivations and political goals.

Seems to me that it's all about whinging over brown people being labeled terrorists and why shouldn't white people who also kill not be classified as the same.

I see the difference between individuals such as Roof targeting a specific group who he personally hated compared to a terrorist who will massacre a group of people irrespective of what their ethnicity is. The terrorist may not particularly hate the people he kills either. What counts there is that he sends a message to the authorities that he is at war with that particular authority

---------- Post added 20-06-2015 at 14:48 ----------

Timothy McVeigh the Oklahoma City bomber was a terrorist. He was a member of a small extremist anti-government group.

Roof on the other hand is a loner, racist and hater

Seems to me that it's all about whinging over brown people being labeled terrorists and why shouldn't white people who also kill not be classified as the same.

I see the difference between individuals such as Roof targeting a specific group who he personally hated compared to a terrorist who will massacre a group of people irrespective of what their ethnicity is. The terrorist may not particularly hate the people he kills either. What counts there is that he sends a message to the authorities that he is at war with that particular authority

---------- Post added 20-06-2015 at 14:48 ----------

Timothy McVeigh the Oklahoma City bomber was a terrorist. He was a member of a small extremist anti-government group.

Roof on the other hand is a loner, racist and hater

He's far from a loner. He may have acted alone, but there's many more like him. A terrorist doesn't have to be a member of any group. He just has to have the same agenda.

He's far from a loner. He may have acted alone, but there's many more like him. A terrorist doesn't have to be a member of any group. He just has to have the same agenda.

But until they do commit murder you cannot arrest a person for thinking like a racist.

One of Roof's friends, a young black guy has told the police that Roof wanted to shoot up the local university, verbally told his friend of such a wish.

Why weren't the police or someone warned by this friend of what Roof had told him. Had that happened the police could have hauled Roof in for questioning, searched his home and possibly confiscated his gun.

People never learn, never take such threats seriously, always think that the person is just running off at the mouth. Well, once more forewarned was not fore armed