This is terrorism. Not a hate crime!!

This country is spending billions each year to contain the violence from Islamic extremism and our freedoms are constantly being chipped away at to try and maintain the containment. We have every right to complaint about this and whilst some countries in Europe may also have a problem with violent seperatist or right wing groups, we don't. Our violent extremism problem is all Muslim.

Your comunity needs to work out how to tone it all down to stop a disproportionate number of followers straying down the violent extremist path e.g. 700 this year going off to join an extremist cause. Constantly arguing 'it isn't fair' and 'what about them' isn't going to change how people feel and how they will eventual react to the violence of Islamic extremism. You need to pull your heads out of your backsides, stop sulking and get on with modernising.

my bold=

How exactly will the people be reacting?

People like you need to get your heads out of your back side and stop stereotyping all Muslims. :rolleyes:

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/comment/charleston-shooting-black-and-muslim-killers-are-terrorists-and-thugs-why-are-white-shooters-called-mentally-ill-10330714.html

Yet is being investigated as a hate crime, committed by a mentally ill white male. You will not hear the word terrorism used by any of the main media outlets.

Oh is he playing the mentally ill card. Well he will get off then. I've lost track of people that have used this card and got away with it.

Mental illness is no excuse for him being a scumbag.

The only reason why they won't call him a terrorist is because he's white.

White supremacy was his political movemet.

The Western governments can't condemn it because they believe that they are superior than the rest of the world. To them, black and brown are nothing but backward savages.

The Western governments can't condemn it because they believe that they are superior than the rest of the world. To them, black and brown are nothing but backward savages.

That's an interesting theory, but the most powerful western country is run by a black man, so I'm thinking it knocks your theory on its asss.

Could it be that you think the way you think because you don't like white people?

I never once thought to myself this shooting was a terrorist attack along with many others such as Dunblane, Columbine and the Colorado cinema shootings.

I always had the opinion that hate crimes singled certain sections of the community while terrorism doesn't bother who gets killed.

I always had the opinion that hate crimes singled certain sections of the community while terrorism doesn't bother who gets killed.

That sounds about right to be.

White or black or Christian or Muslim blows up a building killing people from all ethnic group and all faiths with the aim of changing government policy, they would all be described as a terrorist.

White or black or Christian or Muslim blows up a building killing people from just one targeted group of people, because they hate people from the group and they would be described as a racist murderer, it would be an hate crime and not terrorism.

The only reason why they won't call him a terrorist is because he's white.

White supremacy was his political movemet.

Oh dear, we have another one.

He has been called a terrorist. Get a grip.

You are simply falling for the exact same identity grievance narrative that helps fuels sectarian hatred everywhere.

For every bonzo that thinks <insert identity> criminals are unfairly identified as terrorists, there will be an opposite bonzo that thinks <insert opposite identity> criminals are unfairly discounted as terrorists. And so it goes.

As I type this there will be bonzos complaining that the driver of the car in Austria that killed three people was a random act of violence, quickly discounted as terrorism, only because the driver was a Muslim. :loopy:

Turns out that Mr Roof was much influenced by a group called the Conservative Citizens Committee which in the 40s, 50s and 60s campaigned against integration of any sort and is a right wing white supremacy group.

These kind of groups attract morons like Roof who dropped out of school in 9th grade and at 21 is unemployed

I dont understand why his next court appearance will not be until October. Has this been done to allow the shrinks and defence lawyers plenty of time to build up a case for insanity? This cop out has been used far to often in the past. Roof is not insane by any measure of the term. Certainly not the sharpest tool in the shed either but perfectly eligible for the death penalty which should be the judgment of the court