This is terrorism. Not a hate crime!!

I fail to see the point of this thread.

Terrorism/hate crime, tomato/tomato ...

The FBI called it a case a domestic terrorism, others have called it a hate crime, it's both.

I don't hear people complaining about the men branded as terrorists for planting bombs in Bali nightclubs, when it was clearly a hate crime towards non-Muslims.

It's far more than that, it's the antidote to Fox News. Many people I know in the US say it's their first choice of news.

It's still a political satire show. Like it or lump it.

If you don't get the thread, why are you not ignoring it?

The point is obvious. This attack doesn't fit in with the political agenda, therefore it's not labelled as a terrorist attack.

Erm, he was trying to enforce his own beliefs onto others using fear to do so. I'd say that is almost a dictionary definition of terrorism.

Erm, so a personal agenda like in my first sentence ? Then that would be terrorism in my eyes as I stated.

For the record, I don't know what the deal is with this particular guy, I've not read enough about it. I was just putting down what I considered to be the difference between something that would be terrorism and something that wouldn't.

Random Muslim, British Muslim, walks into a shopping centre, filled with random people of every race, opens fire killing many people = Terrorist attack.

White supremacist, kills 9 black people in a church which has been targeted and attacked many times before = Hate crime?

Yeah?

Yes I would call it a hate crime. If a random house which was the home of a black family was targeted and attacked by a group of white people (no deaths), just abuse over a period of time. Is that terrorism or a hate crime ?

It's still a political satire show. Like it or lump it.

If you don't get the thread, why are you not ignoring it?

The point is obvious. This attack doesn't fit in with the political agenda, therefore it's not labelled as a terrorist attack.

Hate Crime or Terror attack, those nine poor souls won't come back to life and this moron will be still tried and hopefully executed. Like it or lump it.

Timothy McVeigh was white and considered a Terrorist due to his political motive...

Exception rather than the rule and lets be honest, how daft would they have been to try and convince people Tim McVay was just a bit mental? No way would anyone have fallen for that, he had to be labelled a terrorist.

---------- Post added 19-06-2015 at 10:51 ----------

Discuss..............

All people are coloured. Some are pinkish, some are yellowish, some are pale brown, some are black as the ace of spades. Whats to discuss?

It has been labelled a terrorist attack by the FBI ... why are YOU ignoring it?

It's also a hate crime, obviously.

Haha! The link and this thread is about the media. I'm not ignoring anything?!