Stowaways die after hiding in BA Jumbo jet undercarriage

And yet it took Loob's post to drag your empathy out. Your post showed no empathy, but now it's a game of guesswork.

There's no game of guesswork. It isn't a game. really!

---------- Post added 19-06-2015 at 14:23 ----------

This:conveyed this:perfectly well, that's true.

How remiss was I not to feel the empathy positively dripping from your first post.

Why are you trying to feel anything from my post..

I made a comment... move on

desperate for what??? to die? sorry no matter how desperate you dont climb into the undercarriage and travel for 8 hours unless your are supremely thick?

next you will say they were fleeing tyranny??

A new life, none of us know why they decided to do something so drastic. I don't think they were stupid/thick/etc. They must have had their reasons to want out in such a dangerous way.

desperate for what??? to die? sorry no matter how desperate you dont climb into the undercarriage and travel for 8 hours unless your are supremely thick?

next you will say they were fleeing tyranny??

Next you'll be telling us and the word what they were fleeing, from over the garden fence.

A new life, none of us know why they decided to do something so drastic. I don't think they were stupid/thick/etc. They must have had their reasons to want out in such a dangerous way.

sure they had reasons but to get through all the airport areas and into a plane undercarrige....sorry that is plain stupid, just like the boat people coming across from the middle east.

---------- Post added 19-06-2015 at 17:50 ----------

Next you'll be telling us and the word what they were fleeing, from over the garden fence.

south Africa is a very nice country and certainly not one to risk life leaving this way.

I'd be surprised if it was the fall that killed him. I would think typical cruising altitude for a Jumbo Jet is going to be around 35,000 feet. How long can a person survive for at that altitude? Not long...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Everest#Death_zone

People have bivouacked over night above the death zone rather than risk climbing down in bad weather/in the dark, They would have been equipped mountaineers who have acclimatised, though.

So I take you're point that the person may have died before he fell. Didn't someone make the journey alive though.