Stowaways die after hiding in BA Jumbo jet undercarriage

So you are claiming to have read all 1,608 of my posts even though you became a member two months after me. :suspect:

I on the other hand haven't read all your 186 post.

You're averaging over 20 posts a day!!

Get a job!

What concerns me is how safe these airports are to begin with. The security must be like something from Grand Theft Auto if the two involved could just walk onto the runway and climb up.

You're averaging over 20 posts a day!!

Get a job!

I have a job, twenty posts, less than a minute to type each one, a couple of minutes to keep up the other members posts and that's just an hour a day, that leaves me with 6 hours to sleep, 10 hours to work, and 7 hours to do everything else I want to do.

---------- Post added 20-06-2015 at 12:51 ----------

Don't be giving RyanAir any ideas.

RyanAir would dispense with the cushion and heating to keep the price affordable.

I have a job, twenty posts, less than a minute to type each one, a couple of minutes to keep up the other members posts and that's just an hour a day, that leaves me with 6 hours to sleep, 10 hours to work, and 7 hours to do everything else I want to do.

:hihi::hihi:

Edited by cassity

I'd like for the people saying they have no sympathy etc; to have lived life in the shoes of these people who are so desperate to escape their current predicaments (whatever they may be) that they're willing to risk a journey with only a 25% survival rate...

Maybe it would give them a wider perspective, and breed a little compassion in their hearts?

The other 7 hours is when you log on with your other aliases?

I'd like for the people saying they have no sympathy etc; to have lived life in the shoes of these people who are so desperate to escape their current predicaments (whatever they may be) that they're willing to risk a journey with only a 25% survival rate...

Maybe it would give them a wider perspective, and breed a little compassion in their hearts?

There are many places in the world where life is much worse than the UK, or Australia. So someone living there would obviously like to travel to a better country.

Does this mean that the other country has a duty to take them in?

If Hans Schmidt wants to live in Australia permanently, do we have to accept him? And Susie Robinson, Achmed Azis, and all the others? Can we ask them to wait till we have room for them?

These two at least probably made their own way.

I object to the "business men" who collect money to cram people into unfit boats and send them off, in the hope that someone will take them in.

The other 7 hours is when you log on with your other aliases?

I think you protest too much, it gives you away.

---------- Post added 20-06-2015 at 20:16 ----------

There are many places in the world where life is much worse than the UK, or Australia. So someone living there would obviously like to travel to a better country.

Does this mean that the other country has a duty to take them in?

I think the entire population of Africa should move to the UK and everyone in the UK that doesn't want them should move to Africa. That would surely make everyone happy, I'll start packing. :)