Seme signs on for another year

melthebell

To think he was called not good enough to wear the shirt the season before last... Pleased he signed, there's only one Semedo.

Last season was semedos best for us ,in the summer I wasn't really that bothered if he signed or not ,deserves this new contract.

Like Gazza,last season he could have left as the season before was a poor for him but he had a lot better one last season and worth another year.

Had a very good season like you say dobby , the matches he missed through injury he was

hugely missed. Must have been pushing K. Westwood and T. Lees for "Player of season".

I was mainly referring to him breaking play up scotty, i realise his ball distibution is not great.

I would agree with this. Very important role and not one that many players are good at (without getting sent off all the time *cough* Hutchinson *cough*.

Underrated role that Seme performs very well. But as you say: He could be a much better passer of the ball.